Settings aren't saving

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

checked out the setting file and yup somehow the oversampling realtime set to "1"
changed it to "0" reload the sylenth then play some chords, I noticed high load.
checked out again the oversampling back to "1" again, I was thinking that it might not save while the plugin still open.
I close the plugin, changed the setting, play some chords, still noticed a high load
checked out again and yes it doesn't save the oversampling settings :(

Oversampling 1x means there's no oversampling (it's running at 1x the samplerate). The oversampling factor can be set to 1, 2, 4, 8 and 16. Any other values will be rounded to the nearest possible value, so if you set it to 0, then it will change back to 1.

Some internal parts in Sylenth1 already use 2x and 4x oversampling by default. The oversampling factor in the settings means oversampling of the entire synth including all internal oversampled parts, so if you set factor 4x for example, these internal parts with run at 8x and 16x internally.

If you have a certain preset that uses high CPU load, then there's probably other ways of reducing it, for example reducing polyphony (and envelope release time), reducing the number of oscillator voices, reducing or removing pitch-, phase- and/or cutoff- modulation.

Well thanks for the info, because in previous version did affect the performance, I wasn't know about this..

Return to “LennarDigital”