Have to search for presets

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have used Sylenth1 via FL studio for around one week. There are many nice presetes in the soundbanks, but it is hard to navigate there.
Is there a way to search among the names of the presets, alternativly get a list with all the preset names that comes with the edition?
For example search for all presets that have a "pluck", "kick", or "saw" in the names to limit when you are looking for a specific sound.

Hi, it's not possible to search presets directly in Sylenth1 at this moment unfortunately. You can export your soundbanks to single preset files though (MENU -> Bank -> Export), then you can search their filenames in Explorer/Finder.

Nisse1975 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:32 am I have used Sylenth1 via FL studio for around one week. There are many nice presetes in the soundbanks, but it is hard to navigate there.
Is there a way to search among the names of the presets, alternativly get a list with all the preset names that comes with the edition?
For example search for all presets that have a "pluck", "kick", or "saw" in the names to limit when you are looking for a specific sound.
This is my biggest frustration with Sylenth, I’d love a search function or at least a drop down/folder structure placing things into categories to narrow searches down. You can spend far too much time looking for a preset that you want.

You can search if you have Pluginguru Unify. In Unify you can open Sylenth1, and the factory library is Unified, so it's in the Unify format. Currently there's a 10% discount for Unify, and the whole income goes to organizations that help people suffer from the current war.

Return to “LennarDigital”