Synthmaster 2 FX Question

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's my question. Is there any way I can select any of the factory presets in Synthmaster 2 FX and then use the programmed effects from those presets as effects presets? I can't seem to get it to work. The sound is not being throughput when I try to do that. Am I missing something? Thanks for any help!

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Trying to work this out myself in Cubase :(

It's so frustrating because Synthmaster has such awesome effects. I really would love to use the different effects presets that come with Synthmaster. How cool would that be?

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

If you want use SM as FX, you must change one of the osc to Audio IN and set up Note > C3 for example, in Audio Trigger section under AudioIn. I dont know if it doesnt matter what key you select, but i dont hear changes if i choose A1 or F5. It applies for preset too, if you want use some FX from SM preset.

Thank you so much for your help man, but I just spent one of the most wasteful hours of my life trying to get this to work properly on a consistent basis. This shit is just way too fiddly to actually be useful. It was bugging out every step of of the way with very little success. I got it to work a couple of times, but then it would just drop dead for no reason. Then I'm poking around all over the place trying to find out what the hell happened and to no avail. Done this over and over. Totally bizarre. I don't want to ever go that place again. I wish KV-331 would look at this and at least give some direction on this. I didn't design Synthmaster so I have no clue as to why it behaves the way it does. Such a shame again because the FX are really that good.

.-.

Old thread but yeah, the FX version bugs plenty for me and some crazy aliasing whenever I route any audio in. Wanted to use it but I guess i'll just stick with the synth.

Is this still the case or has anything been fixed? Would like to use SM as FX module

Return to “KV331 Audio”