How to reach our support

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

Hello? Is there anyone from KV331 on this forum? I've had literally no support for major issues and have tried every possible way to reach them. I'm done with this company unfortunately.

It is almost impossible to reach any kind of customer support - regardless of the issues. I have tried everything to restore an item I bought from them. I have sent out two support issues and follow up email messages.
I did once get one reply saying that they had no record of my purchase - so I sent the full details of my purchase - no reply. I have also posted on this forum regarding the issue (also no reply).

This is such a great pity, as the synths themselves are superb - and I would be buying most of the packs - were it not for the total lack of customer support (which translates into customer distrust of the company).

I do urge KV311 to look into this issue, as it must be causing loss of sales at a significant level. It most certainly will tarnish their reputation as a trustworthy company.
Having run my own business - customer support is paramount and takes priority over all else. If not, sales dwindle, word spreads and the company is tarnished with the reputation of just taking your money and 'doing a runner'.
You do not have to take my word for it - you can ask *anyone* in *any* business.
It really does not take much time, effort or resources to build good customer support.
Totally baffled.

I am reporting back to say that the issue is now fixed - not only was my purchase restored, but I have been able to effectively download other banks.

I still think that it should have not taken months to resolve this, and my opinion that KV331 needs to look into their customer service still stands - as mine does not seem to be an isolated case. Were it not for the sheer quality of their synths - I would have kept to my word about never dealing with them again, and they would have lost a customer.
I say this to support KV311 (now that my issue is fixed). If their customer support was as good as their products, threads like this would not appear.
Anyway, the synths are incredible and the packs are well worth getting - so now that I have more confidence in purchasing them, I will.

You've got to be kidding me! I bought presets about three weeks ago and despite correspondence with support (Gercek Dorman) they have not been unlocked to this day. Subsequent emails have also not been answered. I am really annoyed, because I have already gone through the same crap a little more than a year ago.

I use the Brave browser and pay with PayPal. The payment (invoice number 202118878) was also debited immediately, but the presets were not unlocked this time either. With other websites, the dialog with the Brave browser with PayPal works fine. With you, on the other hand, there is obviously no feedback from PayPal. Please work on this and finally unlock my presets. Thank you.

ChriBu wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:53 am You've got to be kidding me! I bought presets about three weeks ago and despite correspondence with support (Gercek Dorman) they have not been unlocked to this day. Subsequent emails have also not been answered. I am really annoyed, because I have already gone through the same crap a little more than a year ago.

I use the Brave browser and pay with PayPal. The payment (invoice number 202118878) was also debited immediately, but the presets were not unlocked this time either. With other websites, the dialog with the Brave browser with PayPal works fine. With you, on the other hand, there is obviously no feedback from PayPal. Please work on this and finally unlock my presets. Thank you.
I'm so sorry for such a problem. During busy email periods, some issue emails may be left behind. If you send me your private e-mail, I will answer the issue immediately.

I keep sending both emails and PMs but they haven't responded. And it's been a week since they replied to my email. I've already paid the transfer fee but there's no further instructions.

Edit: Solved. They replied to my email and transferred my license to the buyer.

Update: Transfer complete. Took way longer than any license transfer I've ever done, but it was done in the end. Thank you KV331.

Hello KV331,

I dont know if this is a common thing with KV331 or is this just a rare occasion, but I submitted a license transfer request 2 days ago.

When I first asked for details on license transfer, I quickly received a reply telling me there is a $15 transfer fee. When I actually requested the transfer, there were no more replies since then. The site says it takes up to 2 days, and it's been over 2 days. My buyer and I are worried, and have been checking on each other to see what's wrong.

I can understand if this is one of those rare instances of life, but from my reading of past replies here, it seems like a occasional thing that happens more often than necessary.

If I was required to pay $15 to transfer, I definitely shouldn't have to play Where's Waldo with KV331. The buyer agreed to pay the transfer fee, and I notified KV331 that the buyer paid the transfer fee when sending the license transfer request. Yet, nothing happened even after the promised 2 days.

Could you please complete the transfer I requested? Thank you

I never bought anything from this website so I don't know how things are supposed to work. I bought Synthmaster One and the Expansion pack. I immediately received the expansion pack license but I am waiting now for more than 12 hours for the key for the VST so I can register and download.

Is that normal?

Operator6344 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:07 pm I never bought anything from this website so I don't know how things are supposed to work. I bought Synthmaster One and the Expansion pack. I immediately received the expansion pack license but I am waiting now for more than 12 hours for the key for the VST so I can register and download.

Is that normal?
We apologize for the Issue, but where are you waiting for the license number? If you have registered, it means that the license number has already been sent to you. Or, if you bought it from our site, the license number will be automatically emailed to you. If you have a license number and want a license key file, you can visit our site and download your license number yourself.

You do not expect a license number in our system. Here is another problem that is not up to us.

Gercek_KV331 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:55 am
Operator6344 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:07 pm I never bought anything from this website so I don't know how things are supposed to work. I bought Synthmaster One and the Expansion pack. I immediately received the expansion pack license but I am waiting now for more than 12 hours for the key for the VST so I can register and download.

Is that normal?
We apologize for the Issue, but where are you waiting for the license number? If you have registered, it means that the license number has already been sent to you. Or, if you bought it from our site, the license number will be automatically emailed to you. If you have a license number and want a license key file, you can visit our site and download your license number yourself.

You do not expect a license number in our system. Here is another problem that is not up to us.
I am sorry but you are totally ignorant if you say that the problem was not yours.

My order was marked as "Complete" but no key was given. This problem was 100% up to your company and no one else.
See, the way this works is that the customer gives you money and receives something in return. So yes, I did my part. You didn't do yours because all I got were empty promises which wasn't what I paid for.

I probably spent a dozen emails talking to the customer support for several days who told me from "you should have gotten it by now", to "ups, sorry we didn't send it yet it seems", "you will get it later today", "we got your key. hang on" to "if you didn't get it by xxx send another email" every single thing.

The person was nice and tried to help though. I have no idea what went wrong within your company and the "the problem is not up to us" statement is the icing of the cake.

At the end I requested a refund because the whole system was a total joke. I went on to buy the license on another website after KVR Audio was not able to deliver the product which they sold to me. The other shop sent me the key within one minute and didn't let me waste hours of my time talking to customer support.

I have never had such a terrible experience buying an audio plugin before.

Here is a screenshot nearly one month later for "the problem is not on us":

I did get my refund though. Maybe if you sell something and can't deliver send an email so the customer knows what's going on instead of telling "please check back shortly". Just an idea.

Operator6344 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:17 pm Here is a screenshot nearly one month later for "the problem is not on us":

I did get my refund though. Maybe if you sell something and can't deliver send an email so the customer knows what's going on instead of telling "please check back shortly". Just an idea.
Could you write me your licensed email address from PM? I want to check the process. My guess is it's either an incorrect email address or some other issue. There is no pending academic license in our system. Did you open an issue regarding this issue from costumer support?

Hahaha. I haven't been on KVR in a minute. I totally gave up on KV331. Synthmaster 2 hasn't worked for me in years. I even bought a second Everything Bundle after my first license stopped working and the pop-up for it kept crashing Ableton Live. December 2017 is when it stopped working. Then in 2019 I got angry that I paid twice for an instrument that was stopping me from working on older projects and contacted them again. Same thing. Nothing done. Then in February 2023, I tried again and this time got a licsense that worked. For two months. I put in one last ssupport request on their website, and was ghosted.
That's 5, now 6, years. I could have come here and gotten blown off too, I have in the past.

2012-2016 everything was cool and I used Synthmaster 2 constantly. But, I'll never put Synthmaster 2 or 3 or whatever it is now back on my computer. I even apologized for getting a bit nasty with them and told them I liked Synthmaster. Synthmaster 2. RIP.

Return to “KV331 Audio”