License transfer issue

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I sent to request a license transfer & got a 'Message Delivery Failure' return.

Before anyone says anything yes, I did see the recent thread started about this, but I am a paying customer of the sm player, 2.8 synth & Synthmaster One, with the receipts to prove it if need be.

Just wondering what the problem was, my email is legit (yahoo) and I've not had this issue before. Any help would be much appreciated. I've resent the request through my email account rather than that form on your site, hopefully that one reaches you.

Thanks.

-edit- well the second email/request wasn't returned to sender yet, could the developer or someone at KV331 could confirm they got it either here or in pm? Will give my email/account details there. thank you

While I'm here may as well say thanks for the 2.8 update with the bigger gui. There's a whole lot going on there in terms of parameters & options with it that i was not aware of initially.

Hello, can someone give me a heads up on how the transfer works? I received an email from support that tells me to go to 'paypalus@kv331audio.com' to pay the transfer fee but my browser tells me
"
'You are about to log in to the site “kv331audio.com” with the username “paypalus”, but the website does not require authentication. This may be an attempt to trick you.
"

Secondly, after going there anyways I don't get how or where i pay the fee, it looks the same as the other synthmaster site.

Thanks for any help. Not a huge fan of this license transfer process so far, i must say. I must be missing something though. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Any other kvr member done a synthmaster license transfer before? How did you do it? Whole process seems unnecessarily over complicated and confusing.

Return to “KV331 Audio”