Newly released expansions and "Everything Bundle" users

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello Bülent !

Just a question :

Do the "Everything Bundle" (and "Everything Bundle Upgrade") users get freely the new expansions when they are released, or do they have to buy these new expansions?

I ask this question simply because I can't see the two new Bigtone expansions in the file "SynthMasterEverythingBundleUpgradeWindowsSetup.zip" that I just downloaded a few minutes ago.
:)

Cheers from France !
Jacques
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Bump
:D
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

No need for a bump as Bulent has posted the answer before.
When you buy the everything bundle, you purchase everything up to that date.
If you want future expansions, you have to buy them like everyone else.
The everything bundle doesn't include expansions that aren't even released at the the time of purchase, obviously.

Aliens wrote:No need for a bump as Bulent has posted the answer before.
When you buy the everything bundle, you purchase everything up to that date.
If you want future expansions, you have to buy them like everyone else.
The everything bundle doesn't include expansions that aren't even released at the the time of purchase, obviously.
Ah ok.

No problem to purchase the newly released extensions. I just didn't know if it was to do or not, being an "everything bundle" type owner since very recently only.
:tu: :)

Did you try refreshing your license?
Windows 10 and too many plugins

zzz00m wrote:Did you try refreshing your license?
No.

Why would I do ?
:ud:

BlackWinny wrote:
zzz00m wrote:Did you try refreshing your license?
No.

Why would I do ?
:ud:
In SynthMaster browser, right-click on 'Purchased' button, and select 'refresh my license'.

The new expansion packs should appear in the list. If the downloads don't start, you should be able to click on the new expansion name, then click 'download' button on the display pane to the right of the product list for the selected expansion.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Return to “KV331 Audio”