Have a skinning question....

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Has anyone ever made a - for lack of better words - an art skin? Replacing the images instead of using the GUI editor? Is it even possible?

Just curious as I started looking into this. After playing around with one screen in Photoshop and then opening the GUI editor it all seems to be done via styles....

Okay, after playing around with the skin editor for a few days I am working on a Black and Purple Westgate skin.

I have to say, the skin editor is amazing. Just clicking on an element opens up where you can change its style properties. And it renders them when you save the skin. Still early on in experimenting with it though...

Just an observation....

The skin editor is a dream when it comes to clicking on things and altering them and then seeing a lot of other things changed because they share the style.

It is a nightmare drilling down through all of the menus until you come across the little bits you missed.

Then it is a dream again once you figure out the naming conventions....

Thank you for this. I hope I can do it justice.

Early version - Westgate Black Purple.....

The finished skin can be downloaded here:

http://westgatesounds.net/SynthMaster/index.html

Just wondering, before I commit myself to a few months of making Absynth presets, would anyone like a Blue and Gold SynthMaster 2 skin?

Already did black and purple......

I would ! I've been searching for alternative SM and SM One skins. :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Started working on one yesterday.... Still experimenting....

I've tried editing some SM skins. Not the easiest to deal with...... :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

It is a bit of work......

Westgate Blue Gold..... Should be finished later today...

The Blue Gold skin pictured above is now available.....

http://westgatesounds.net/SynthMaster/index.html

Very nice ! Thank you for your hard work and generosity. :hug:

You are very welcome.... :D

I am liking this instrument a lot so far....

Hi,

I'm totally new to Synthmaster2. Although I like the green default skin, these two above looks very nice, especially the blue/gold. I have downloaded the rar file, now how to install ?

Cheers.

Return to “KV331 Audio”