Soundsets for Synthmaster One

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WONDERLAND FREE - 50 presets.
WONDERLAND - growing 1800+ presets now(september 2018).
'NEXT GENERATION' - 100 presets upcoming early 2019.
For Synthmaster 2.9 and SM1 free stuff press the picture on page.
Bonzai:)
https://velltone.wixsite.com/velltone/synthmaster
https://youtu.be/osVXFoiZq8Q
Last edited by VELLTONE MUSIC on Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:38 pm, edited 16 times in total.

I don't understand at all what are the differences between all your soundsets for Synthmaster.

What is included in Synthmasters Pack ?

What is included in Wonderland ?

What is included in Ultimate ?

What is included in Velltone Mode ?

What is included in SMFX ?

Are the presets "Thorn CM" presets for Synthmaster ? And if so, which one ?... Synthmaster ONE ? Synthmaster 2.x ? Both ?

Are there some packs included in other packs then which must be considered as bundles ? If so... bundles of which original soundsets precisely, in that case ?

Etc.

The page is very hard to understand...

So please, make the page much more clear about what is in these soundsets. How many pads, how many keys, how many leads, etc.

And if there are different bundles (are Ultimate, Wonderland and SM Pack bundles ? Bundles of bundles ?...) tell it also precisely, and put them in evidence (another place or another font size and another color, whatever you want) compared to the single soundsets, and using clearly the word "Bundle" which is obvious for the visitor and telling precisely a bundle of which single soundsets which are named below with their respective contents.

A much more clear information about all these soundsets (and bundles of soundsets if any) would be extremely useful. You know, I would purchase... but I don't know what I purchase ! And in addition if I purchase several things I don't know if I purchase duplicates by lack of information about the content of this and that !

Same thing about the soundsets for Firebird. There is a soundset named Fatbird, Ok. But Brazz Fire II is supposed to contain two sounsets. Is Fatbird one of these two soundsets ? In that case what is the other soundset ? And if Fatbird is not one of these two soundsets included in Brazz Fire II... what are these two soundsets ?

Your pages are really not clear. It is very difficult to say "Ok, I buy this one" or to say "Ok, I buy this bundle" or to say "Ok, I buy these two bundles"... because we absolutely don't know what is in what.

What is obvious for you because you know of course what is in what... remains totally dark and blurry for the visitor. With such lack of information the visitor can't decide to check out because he doesn't know if he buys something in double.

Cheerz!
Jacques
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Ok you r right about it - there is too many stuff inside and not so much detail info about it - i guess i have to focus more on presentation instead just after make new stuff and to say i did something new.
For sure i provide tons of information when needed to my users,it's positive emotion which drives the sound design process,
not gonna say 'i took the money,don't bother me anymore' :):):)
Thanks for pointing it, i will do some improvements based on your request,but busy with other stuff in material universe right now and probably will take some time,you know it's summer :):):)
Last edited by VELLTONE MUSIC on Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote:Ok you r right about it - there is too many stuff inside and not so much detail info about it - i guess i have to focus more on trading side instead just to make new stuff and to say i did something new.
For sure i provide tons of information when needed to my users,it's positive emotion which drives the sound design process,
not gonna say 'i took the money,don't bother me anymore' :):):)
Thanks for pointing it, i will do some improvements based on your request,but busy with other stuff in material universe right now and probably will take some time,you know it's summer :):):)
Thanks !

Because I really would like to buy the most comprehensive bundle, the product which really contains everything.
:)

(and I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one)
:party:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

SYNTHMASTERS PACK is all you need :

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote:SYNTHMASTERS PACK is all you need :
Done

Bought also Brazz Fire II for Firebird

But don't forget to clarify the page(s) for all the visitors of your website who don't come from KVR... They can't know what you replied to me here, them.

Thanks.If you have any questions,don't hesitate to write to my email.Cheerz :)

a lot new stuff coming soon...

Return to “KV331 Audio”