Someone scammed me!

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,
I have already sent an email but I have not received a reply...
I recently bought someone a license everithing bundle. Unfortunately this person ripped me off and sold me a standard license.
This person did not want to transfer the license.
What should I do, I would really like to have the license everything bundle ...???
Thank you.

Where did you buy it from? Unless you’ve bought it over eBay or similar that has buyer rights, you have no commercial coverage to get what you thought you were buying. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. You’ve still go an amazing soft synth anyway.

If you know the person personnlly. . . go Bruce Lee on his ass.

Just kidding I don’t condone fighting in any way.

Thank you for your reply El Bura!
I buy it from AudioFanzine, France...
It may be possible to create me a license, I have a real serial number and realy want everything bundle, (and I can possibly denounce the person who scammed me)...

Sounds like you bought it from a person rather than the actual linked seller on Audiofanzine. Best keep trying to contact KV331 support directly but as mentioned unless you have some kind of receipt and buyer coverage (looking at Audiofanzine, it doesn’t) you don’t have much chance.

Best of luck
Adios

El Bura wrote:If you know the person personnlly. . . go Bruce Lee on his ass.

Just kidding I don’t condone fighting in any way.
Then instead go Steven Seagal ! :D

Can't you just claim a refund from Paypal if you used that?

Bonjour comment as tu paye le vendeur ? Paypal ? En cadeaux ? Membre de la famille ? As tu envoye un mail a kv331 ? As tu eu une reponse ?
J avais achete une licence de synthmaster via une boutique connue et j ai eu la surprise voir que mon email etait bloque sur le site de KV331 et que je ne pouvais plus utiliser le serial que j avais achete.la boutique s est excuse et m a rembourser.Par contre je n ai jamais eu de reponse du dev , plus jamais j acheterais quelque chose de cette marque.

Ma2L wrote: It may be possible to create me a license, I have a real serial number and realy want everything bundle
Am I understanding this correctly? You bought a second hand version of the everything bundle from a private seller and it turned out to be the standard version, and you think "it may be possible" kv331 give you the fully loaded licence.

I can't see your logic when it's not their error. As it's always been, it's caveat emptor when you buy, especially second hand from unknown people.

You can, of course, always upgrade the purchase you have made through the official website or reputable on line dealer.

A
Aliens wrote:
Ma2L wrote: It may be possible to create me a license, I have a real serial number and realy want everything bundle
Am I understanding this correctly? You bought a second hand version of the everything bundle from a private seller and it turned out to be the standard version, and you think "it may be possible" kv331 give you the fully loaded licence.

I can't see your logic when it's not their error. As it's always been, it's caveat emptor when you buy, especially second hand from unknown people.

You can, of course, always upgrade the purchase you have made through the official website or reputable on line dealer.
I dont want everithing bundle license, just standart with my email... The seller didn't want make the transfer...
hivkorn wrote:Bonjour comment as tu paye le vendeur ? Paypal ? En cadeaux ? Membre de la famille ? As tu envoye un mail a kv331 ? As tu eu une reponse ?
J avais achete une licence de synthmaster via une boutique connue et j ai eu la surprise voir que mon email etait bloque sur le site de KV331 et que je ne pouvais plus utiliser le serial que j avais <span class="skimlinks-unlinked">achete.la</span> boutique s est excuse et m a <span class="skimlinks-unlinked">rembourser.Par</span> contre je n ai jamais eu de reponse du dev , plus jamais j acheterais quelque chose de cette marque.
Règlement PayPal entre proche...
Je n'ai pas eu de réponse de la part de KV331... Je pense m’être bien fait avoir!

Merci, Thank you!

Ma2L wrote:I dont want everithing bundle license, just standart with my email... The seller didn't want make the transfer...
Ma2L wrote:I have a real serial number and realy want everything bundle
?

Aliens wrote:
Ma2L wrote:I dont want everithing bundle license, just standart with my email... The seller didn't want make the transfer...
Ma2L wrote:I have a real serial number and realy want everything bundle
?
Yes, I have a real serial number of standart version, but I don't have an account (the seller didn't want make the transfer)... and if I have a account of mine, I can buy everything bundle... ???

Ma2L wrote:A
Aliens wrote:

I dont want everithing bundle license, just standart with my email... The seller didn't want make the transfer...
hivkorn wrote:Bonjour comment as tu paye le vendeur ? Paypal ? En cadeaux ? Membre de la famille ? As tu envoye un mail a kv331 ? As tu eu une reponse ?
J avais achete une licence de synthmaster via une boutique connue et j ai eu la surprise voir que mon email etait bloque sur le site de KV331 et que je ne pouvais plus utiliser le serial que j avais <span class="skimlinks-unlinked">achete.la</span> boutique s est excuse et m a <span class="skimlinks-unlinked">rembourser.Par</span> contre je n ai jamais eu de reponse du dev , plus jamais j acheterais quelque chose de cette marque.
Règlement PayPal entre proche...
Je n'ai pas eu de réponse de la part de KV331... Je pense m’être bien fait avoir!

Merci, Thank you!
désolé pour toi...

I don't understand this at all. And i also don't understand what KV311 Audio is supposed to do about the situation. Puzzled here. Explaining it better would help a lot.

chk071 wrote:I don't understand this at all. And i also don't understand what KV311 Audio is supposed to do about the situation. Puzzled here. Explaining it better would help a lot.
Hi,
to clarify and simplify things:
I bought a license (usually an everything bundle one, but I was scammed and sold me a standart license...) but the seller does not want to transfer the license ... Can kv331 make this transfer instead of the person who sold me this license ?!

Only in your dreams

If the seller doesn't want to transfer then you have bought nothing but a life experience.

Return to “KV331 Audio”