Synthmaster presets for ROLI

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Has anyone made, or does anyone know where to get presets for use with a ROLI keyboard.

I can get pitch and slide to work but I can't get "press" to map properly (even after following the instructions on the roli site) .

I'd be happy to to pay for a set of presets that have all the roli parameters pre mapped.....

mozart999uk wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:38 pm Has anyone made, or does anyone know where to get presets for use with a ROLI keyboard.

I can get pitch and slide to work but I can't get "press" to map properly (even after following the instructions on the roli site) .

I'd be happy to to pay for a set of presets that have all the roli parameters pre mapped.....
We will work on this very soon.

Gercek_KV331 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:14 am
mozart999uk wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:38 pm Has anyone made, or does anyone know where to get presets for use with a ROLI keyboard.

We will work on this very soon.
That will be awesome!

Return to “KV331 Audio”