synthmaster one and Catalina install problems

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Guys,
I"m new to this forum, and new to my computer , and I'm finding it easier to purchase a house than to install synthmaster one into my computer ....My computer is a 2020 iMac 8 core i7 running Catalina ..
This afternoon I purchased Synthmaster One from Plugin Boutique and TRIED to install it on my computer to no avail .... I can't find the files anywhere in the computer , and Synthmaster does not show up when I try to add an instrument in Cubase 11 ..... When Cubase first started to load there was something to do with Synthmaster that soon went away ....The rest of cubase loaded but no synthmaster and now I can't even find any of the files .....I'm not sure about the authorization so this could be the problem , but I can't find any window to try to authorize the program ...Please help ....Thanks, Jim

KV331 sorted this out by sending me the REAL serial number and key file...Evidently the 3rd party vendors have their own set of what they call serial numbers which do not correspond with the manufacturer serial numbers...Now that I know this, I will be more aware in the future...

Return to “KV331 Audio”