Latest Synthmaster One version blacklisted in Cubase 9.5

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I installed the latest version of Synthmaster One (not sure of the version number because I can't open the VST) and it is being blacklisted by Cubase 9.5. It won't re-activate in the Plugin Manager. I tried contacting SM support but received no response as usual. Does anyone else have this issue or have any suggestions? Thanks.

Your OS and OS version may be helpful in helping u.
Rsp
sound sculptist

I'm on Windows 10, thanks

seangm wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:09 pm I installed the latest version of Synthmaster One (not sure of the version number because I can't open the VST) and it is being blacklisted by Cubase 9.5. It won't re-activate in the Plugin Manager. I tried contacting SM support but received no response as usual. Does anyone else have this issue or have any suggestions? Thanks.
Did you try these steps:

Please re-install SynthMaster One again and be sure none of your DAWs are open when you are installing it. Try to download your license key file at: https://synthmaster.com/userarea.aspx and please copy that file to Documents/SynthMasterOne folder. And rescan your VSTs with your DAW again. Also be sure your SynthMaster One Dll is same folder with your other VSTs.

All the best

Gercek_KV331 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:07 am
seangm wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:09 pm I installed the latest version of Synthmaster One (not sure of the version number because I can't open the VST) and it is being blacklisted by Cubase 9.5. It won't re-activate in the Plugin Manager. I tried contacting SM support but received no response as usual. Does anyone else have this issue or have any suggestions? Thanks.
Did you try these steps:

Please re-install SynthMaster One again and be sure none of your DAWs are open when you are installing it. Try to download your license key file at: https://synthmaster.com/userarea.aspx and please copy that file to Documents/SynthMasterOne folder. And rescan your VSTs with your DAW again. Also be sure your SynthMaster One Dll is same folder with your other VSTs.

All the best
Thank you, I'll give that a try.

seangm wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:55 pm
Did you try these steps:

All the best
This is a generic solution. If it doesn't work, please let me know.

Thanks, I have a deadline that I'm finishing this week but will get to try it on the weekend and report back in.

Gercek_KV331 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:26 am
seangm wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:55 pm
Did you try these steps:

All the best
This is a generic solution. If it doesn't work, please let me know.
I just tried following those steps and Synthmaster One is still being black listed unfortunately. Let me know if there are any other solutions I can try. Thanks.

[/quote]

I just tried following those steps and Synthmaster One is still being black listed unfortunately. Let me know if there are any other solutions I can try. Thanks.
[/quote]

What is your operating system?

Gercek_KV331 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:46 am
[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm on Windows 10, DAW: Cubase 9.5 Pro

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hi - just checking if you have anything else for me to try to get SM1 of the blacklist?

seangm wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:10 pm
[/quote]

Hi - just checking if you have anything else for me to try to get SM1 of the blacklist?
[/quote]

Hi again,

Can you open a support ticket at https://synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx? In this way, we can progress much faster. We progress very slowly in form. If we find a solution, we will write it here.

All the best
Gerçek

Gercek_KV331 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:18 am
[/quote]

Hi again,

Can you open a support ticket at https://synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx? In this way, we can progress much faster. We progress very slowly in form. If we find a solution, we will write it here.

All the best
Gerçek
[/quote]

Thanks, sounds good. I believe I opened a ticket a while ago but I'll go ahead and open up a new one today.

Gercek_KV331 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:18 am
[/quote]

Hi again,

All the best
Gerçek
[/quote]

Gercek - I sent you the message about this issue using the contact form on your site today. Let me know if you need more information or want me to try anything else to troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks.

Return to “KV331 Audio”