PGL fingered tremolo demo

Official English support for: timesconcept.com
KVRist
38 posts since 23 May, 2008

Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:30 pm

Hi everyone,

I am very curious to know how well PGL can do fast fingered tremolos. When such tremolos are played live, there are usually lots of attack noises, particularly 'buzzing' noises caused by the string vibrating against the fingers.

In order to demonstrate such fingered tremolos, would it be possible to prepare a demo of Tarrega's Recuerdos de la Alhambra? (Even if it is just a short section from the piece.)

Alternatively, if any of the existing demos already feature such fast fingered tremolos, could you please refer me to these demos?

Thanks,

KVRist
99 posts since 16 Dec, 2009 from Beijing

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:52 pm

juliansader wrote:Hi everyone,

I am very curious to know how well PGL can do fast fingered tremolos. When such tremolos are played live, there are usually lots of attack noises, particularly 'buzzing' noises caused by the string vibrating against the fingers.

In order to demonstrate such fingered tremolos, would it be possible to prepare a demo of Tarrega's Recuerdos de la Alhambra? (Even if it is just a short section from the piece.)

Alternatively, if any of the existing demos already feature such fast fingered tremolos, could you please refer me to these demos?

Thanks,
Hi Juliansander,
Thanks for asking. It happened that we had already made a demo of Recuerdos de la Alhambra, with PG8, the 8 strings classical guitar. But the technique is the same. Here is the link on our own website:

http://www.timesconcept.com/EN/heaudio.asp#

You can find the demo in the PG8, Demo section.
Hope you will like it.
Cheers

Return to “H.E. Audio”