H.E.Audio Updates PGL, PGR, PG8 to v2.0

Official English support for: timesconcept.com
KVRist
99 posts since 16 Dec, 2009 from Beijing

Post Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:52 am

The Poetic Guitar series, presented by Beijing Times Concept Culture Company, has been updated to v2.0. The three VSTi's: PGL, PG8 and PGR adds new samples and updates many aspects while retaining the basic function of v1.02 at the same time.

More direct and authentic panel with easier operation in v2.0:
  • All the automation keys are white keys
  • For chord or strum modes, no Keyswitch is needed to achieve a real guitar performance.
  • Two kinds of noises can be triggered automatically.
  • The ideal playing mode can be selected automatically along with velocity.
  • Also features automated sample circulation and user-friendly setup of time and velocity.
  • This system can achieve all these functions automatically according to users' needs. Even a novice player is able to operate it easily.
1. New Strum System
  • Strum keys: D3, E3, F3, G3, A3, B3 allow you to play the individual notes in the strum chord.
  • Humanizing setup of strum time: Alters the strum timing of each string; sixth string to first string or first string to sixth string.
  • Humanizing setup of velocity: Alters the velocity of each string when strummed.
  • Body resonance imitation and mute degree imitation: Press G#4 key to select long sustain or short sustain body resonance.
  • Animated display: authentic display of strum process.
2. Strum SEQ System
  • Piano roll window panel: the rhythm and velocity of strum sequences can be edited and the completed rhythm can be played using only one key.
  • Users can switch between 8 user-defined rhythms at random.
  • SEQ play mode: Notes C3, C#3, D#3, F#3, G#3, A#3, C#4, D#4, selects the user-defined rhythm 1-8.
  • On the SEQ panel, live recording from external MIDI equipment can also be performed to define rhythms.
  • Individual rhythms or the rhythm library (8 rhythms as a group) can be saved or loaded.
3. More updates
  • All buttons updated
  • Automatic noise updated
  • EQ effect updated
  • All Midi related buttons now support user-definable automation
  • Sample loading image
  • New program pre-sets
  • New automation parameter modulation options
  • Added volume adjustment for each sample set
  • Humanizing of start time
  • Removed the bug in v1.0
4. New samples and update service
  • Many new samples have been added to PGL and PG8 which are used in the strum function for classical guitar.
  • Users of Poetic Guitar v1.0 can update to v2.0 for free.
  • Audio and Video link: http://www.timesconcept.com/EN/heaudio.asp
5. Pictures

Last edited by timesconcept on Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

KVRer
2 posts since 8 Mar, 2010

Post Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:16 am

Hi

I just bought the PGR product with my Paypal account but haven't received any download link or other instructions how to get it

Please advise

Thank you

Dvir

KVRist

Topic Starter

Post Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:42 pm

Hi Dvir,

Thanks for your questions.

We have send the download link and the instruction to you,please check it.

If you have any other questions,please contact with our service staff:contact@timesconcept.com

Best regards,
Times Concept

KVRist
162 posts since 28 Nov, 2005

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:58 am

Hello timesconcept,

I just uninstalled version 2.0 of PGL, PGR, PG8 and went back to 1.1 because the new versions are buggy on my machine. The sound often disappears for a few seconds (after I play really quiet, I suspect) and I get crashes. I also wasn't happy that each time I loaded the instruments, it would load with the strums and seq pages activated. I do miss the auto-noise function on PG8 and PGL with version 1.1.

Am I the only one who experiences these problems?

Alex

KVRist

Topic Starter

Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:35 am

Alex Cremers wrote:Hello timesconcept,

I just uninstalled version 2.0 of PGL, PGR, PG8 and went back to 1.1 because the new versions are buggy on my machine. The sound often disappears for a few seconds (after I play really quiet, I suspect) and I get crashes. I also wasn't happy that each time I loaded the instruments, it would load with the strums and seq pages activated. I do miss the auto-noise function on PG8 and PGL with version 1.1.

Am I the only one who experiences these problems?

Alex
Dear Alex,

Thanks for your questions. Yes, You are the first one who experienced these problems, but don't worry. We are there to help. Would you please give us more details like which version of Window you use,etc. and reify the questions and send them to our Email address: contact@timesconcept.com. It will be more convenient for our technicist to help. Thanks in advance.

Best regards.
Times Concept

Return to “H.E. Audio”