A few questions

Official English support for: timesconcept.com
KVRist
201 posts since 28 May, 2011

Post Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:39 am

Hello,

I've tried the demo of PG8 and now I'm thinking of buying all three guitars. Therefore, I have a few questions.

1. Is the Poetic Guitars from Best Service shop going to have the same kind of support (concerning updates etc.) as bought from your site?

2. Are you planning (or maybe it is already possible but I haven't noticed) to make a strumming feature which would 'read' the chord played on keyboard, so one wouldn't be constrained by the 12 chords that can be set in the strumming mode? So, for example, if I pressed C-E-G the guitar would play Cmajor and if I pressed D-G-A# it'd play Gminor and so on.

3. Is there a feature that would make it impossible to play a few notes on the same string at once? When I tried the demo I could touch two keys and the guitar played it as if it was played on two different frets on the same string at the same time which is unrealistic. So I'd like to know if it's possible to avoid that thing.

Apart from that, I really liked the quality of the demoed guitar and I think you've done a really good work.

Best regards,
Tom

KVRist
99 posts since 16 Dec, 2009 from Beijing

Post Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:48 pm

Hi Tom,

We are glad that you like our products.It's my pleasure to answer your questions.

1.Don't worry about the different services. Poetic Guitars from our site and Best Service shop have the same kind of support,concerning updates etc..Whatever you like.

2.Currently that style of playing is not supported, but it is a good idea which may be implemented in a future update. You can also use the Chords options to play different chord types.

3.Of course it is possible to avoid that thing.The design of operate is guarantee a ture authentic sounds.I think maybe you need to load S1, S2 and S3.

I hope that i can help you.If you have any question,please feel free to ask.

Cheers
Times Concept

KVRist

Topic Starter

201 posts since 28 May, 2011

Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:37 am

[quote="timesconcept"]

2.Currently that style of playing is not supported, but it is a good idea which may be implemented in a future update. You can also use the Chords options to play different chord types. [/quote="timesconcept"]

I hope you will update it in some time, because I think it's really useful. Your guitars can do a lot and I think adding this feature would make them more complete. Anyway, greetings to you and I wish you success in developing your products.

Best regards,
Tom

KVRist
99 posts since 16 Dec, 2009 from Beijing

Post Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:59 pm

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your suggestion.

We will consider that and go a step further to consummation our product.

We are glad that you like our product. If you have any other requirement,please let we know.

Cheers
Times Concept

KVRist
380 posts since 17 Jun, 2012

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:14 am

just bought poetic acoustic guitars and can't get any support what so ever. I can't get this product to work. The sound doesn't even play.

Can I get refunded?

KVRAF
15159 posts since 7 Sep, 2008

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:12 am

royaldeadman wrote:can't get any support what so ever
Wow thats a surprise :roll:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Return to “H.E. Audio”