Re-skinning Synth1

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DELETED

It doesn't use much in the way of image files for it's gui so I don't think so..

you can, of course, change the colors of the gui in the options menu as well as increase/decrease the size of the gui panel.. about it I think.

DELETED

Haven't seen a skin for it in all these years. I'm quite happy to just pick colour combinations and change those now and then. Some people think the Synth1 skin is terrible -- I disagree. It's just not as flash and hype as the Rob Papen synths he recycles under increasingly Star Wars wannabee skins. I'm sick of all these uberflashy synths showing up daily, promising the world, delivering same old, same old. I wonder if it might be a sacrilege to change the skin on synth1. After all, it's really not lacking anything in function. am

hey, its nicer than HEXTER! :hihi: :hihi:
but really deserves a look as nice as it sounds, imo
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Have you tried Asseca mGUIman skinner?
With that one you can skin anything :)

I would like to see this happening someday.

Have a nice day :)

Darkest wrote:I'm a newbie and before anyone asks, yes, i've done a search on this subject but didn't clearly or easily find an answer.
+1 It is wise to check the "FAQ" first if a solution already exists for your task. Thanks :)

Asseca looks interesting. The Synth1 GUI is now rather small on newer hi-res screens. Can Asseca enlarge the GUI, or only skin 1:1 ?

IrionDaRonin wrote:Have you tried Asseca mGUIman skinner?
With that one you can skin anything :)

I would like to see this happening someday.

Have a nice day :)
Looks great. Shame, that Synth1 doesn't have precise tuning - e.g. with left Shift key + mouse.
yzcoruhT

Numanoid wrote: The Synth1 GUI is now rather small on newer hi-res screens.
You can re-size the Synth 1 GUI up to 250%.......still too small? Or did you mean the default size is too small?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I'm surprised no-one has created a gui in Asseca. I'm guessing very few people know about it. I looked into it but it looks very complicated :/

this is my version after hacking the font. I changed it from Lucida Console to Roboto. If only I could do something about those fugly knobs and the turqoise text, it could look quite nice
synth shot.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
THIS IS MY MUSIC: http://spoti.fi/45P2xls :phones:

Jbravo wrote:I'm surprised no-one has created a gui in Asseca. I'm guessing very few people know about it. I looked into it but it looks very complicated :/

this is my version after hacking the font. I changed it from Lucida Console to Roboto. If only I could do something about those fugly knobs and the turqoise text, it could look quite nice
synth shot.jpg
looks good, man... that is similar to my color scheme for it.
no Da Hornet atrocities for me.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

hehe quite right! I'm often changing it to find the *perfect* shade but its always something fairly muted and easy on the eye

yzcoruhT

ok, you have to tell me how that was done :D

assuming it's not just a mock-up

Return to “Instruments”