I am a bit lost

Official English support for: timesconcept.com
KVRer
1 posts since 24 Jun, 2013 from Los Angeles

Post Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:18 pm

Hi, I recently purchased the Poetic Guitar product, and am trying to learn it. I'm having quite a time trying to figure out the strumming and chord playing functions relative to Cubase.. recording, changing chords within the sequencer etc. Are there any tutorial classes out there? I watched the video, and it doesn't really help me since it's just an overview of everything. I need more detail, since I'm a bit technologically challenged, and am more of a keyboard player than a guitar player. Thank you very much.

KVRist
99 posts since 16 Dec, 2009 from Beijing

Post Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:09 am

infinitemusicsource wrote:Hi, I recently purchased the Poetic Guitar product, and am trying to learn it. I'm having quite a time trying to figure out the strumming and chord playing functions relative to Cubase.. recording, changing chords within the sequencer etc. Are there any tutorial classes out there? I watched the video, and it doesn't really help me since it's just an overview of everything. I need more detail, since I'm a bit technologically challenged, and am more of a keyboard player than a guitar player. Thank you very much.
Hi,
Sorry for the delay in replying, we have been busy developing Poetic Guitar 2 which has been developed from the ground up, taking on board customer feedback from the PG1 series.

In particular the Chord and Strumming system in PG2 has been re-designed to make it much easier to play quickly and easily.

As a PG1 owner, you can get a FREE UPGRADE to the new PG2.

Return to “H.E. Audio”