Link for Hadron particle synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

aMUSEd wrote:Yes, and AU for Mac
Thanks. Mebbe I'll try again later ...

How do you guys like it?

I’ve always been interested by this synth, on paper. Tried it many times and never been able to like it nor find a way to really use it, I find it complicated and not fun to use at all. Too bad, the concept behind it is really interesting and holds some potential…

Now updated to include 64bit
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Now updated to include 64bit

I came across this vst lately but it does not show in my DAW (Bitwig). Is it working for anyone else?

Edit: Working now after rescan. That's a tiny GUI.
Last edited by Echoes in the Attic on Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:13 am I came across this vst lately but it does not show in my DAW (Bitwig). Is it working for anyone else?
I had this issue in the past. It didn't like 32 bit Live 9 at all and I had to use the Max For Live version.

Tried it again recently on my current system (Live 10 64 bit) and got it working. I've got it in my head it didn't show up at first and I had to do a manual plugin scan or somesuch though.
Neon Breath wrote: Thu May 21, 2015 7:06 pm How do you guys like it?

I’ve always been interested by this synth, on paper. Tried it many times and never been able to like it nor find a way to really use it, I find it complicated and not fun to use at all. Too bad, the concept behind it is really interesting and holds some potential…
I'm super late replying to this comment, but I quite like it. I bought one of the expansion packs a while back which included more transformations. It's one of those plugs that REALLY needs a iPad/touch controller to get the best out of it. It's still a black box, but it can be an expressive black box once you're able to control all parameters simultaneously. Pretty good for generating raw material with a 'gestural' (as opposed to 'textural') quality to edit/organise elsewhere. Still, I'd hardly call it a granular-head essential in all honesty.

I like it aswell. Although i rarely use it
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

i tried this thing, but quickly found it was like trying to paint a house with a single strand from the brush
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Heh yeah. It can be really un-predictable :D
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Return to “Instruments”