drum spillage 2 update?

Official support for: audiospillage.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's a little more information about the 2.5 update including release date (in the fall) and an overview of new features.

http://audiospillage.com/drumspillage_25_roadmap.html

audiospillage wrote:Here's a little more information about the 2.5 update including release date (in the fall) and an overview of new features.

http://audiospillage.com/drumspillage_25_roadmap.html

thanks for the info. :) stoked to get the update.
Release date is to be confirmed but we anticipate a release in the fall 2016.
so, end of the year then? Q4 2016.

I'm looking forward to the multi-step pitch envelope!

Cool! So Cool! I love it! Probably time to start and work on a serious mapping for Push with the help of Max for Live ;) Given the tremedous number of parameters (more than 4000!), Python might help too!

still no Win version :( :( :( :scared: :pray:

That's a good idea moscom. Still time to tailor a few things to improved controller support. And of course still time to add a few requests here and there if suitable.

audiospillage wrote:That's a good idea moscom. Still time to tailor a few things to improved controller support. And of course still time to add a few requests here and there if suitable.
If you feel like sending an alpha version that works parameter-wise, I would be happy ;)

moscom_electronics wrote:Cool! So Cool! I love it! Probably time to start and work on a serious mapping for Push with the help of Max for Live ;) Given the tremedous number of parameters (more than 4000!), Python might help too!
Is this something you would be creating? Or a suggestion for the dev's? Would absolutely love hands on control via Push for the individual parameters - think Machinedrum but much better :)

I guess it is something I would be creating. I still did not start working on it yet though, and do not hold your breath :) I have an idea for this mapping now, but I need to dig into Live's MIDI remotre scripts to understand how I could achieve what I have n mind. It may not be feasible, nd if so, I won't pursue the idea...

Return to “AudioSpillage”