Visionary Musician Seeks Producer or Engineer

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Visionary musician and composer seeks producer or engineer to perfect an original style and sound,,,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LST8vCI2Jsk

Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks for your appreciation Vortifex.

Wow, some really original stuff there. You don't need a producer to tell you stuff like, "you can't do that, it's wrong" etc. You seem to be doing just fine on your own, :D
Last edited by donkey tugger on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cool stuff indeed !
:tu:

Thanks for your appreciation folks. However I feel that my sound is not professional enough, I am looking for that warm full rich sound that I hear on so many songs and that I just cannot seem to get, despite having lots of equipment.

There's a lot of personality there, so it may be difficult to find someone who shares your vibe. Like other posters, I get the feeling you'll get further faster by following your own instincts and experiment as wildly in production as you do in composition. If you feel your sound is too clean, perhaps you should try to move some more air in the tracking process, i.e. miking up amps, and run your signals through some gear to get some mild distortion/saturation going. Reamping could be an idea for experimenting on material that's already tracked.

I've sent you a PM - I really like what you're doing - Bowie/Visconti comes to mind in a way - love the bass tone you have.
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

This is seriously good!
Hope you'll find people who'll connect with you.
You really deserve it.
Good producers don't tell you what to do, they're bringing the best out of you.
Need somebody as talented as you.

very good indeed ;)

Return to “Music Cafe”