New xils lab synth coming...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For some reason I think it may be Polivoks, the words "this old, venerable and legendary analog monster" and "poor condition" used in the same context speak in favour of that. :)
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

But the Polivoks a "monster" ?

Monster makes me think of modular systems...

Doesn't sound like a polyvox from the demos...

Interesting, no clue what it is :shrug:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

wagtunes wrote:
Examigan wrote:Looking forward to this! I think I might know what it is, but we'll find out at some point anyway.
It's strange that I didn't get the newsletter. I checked on their site, and it says I am already signed up to receive it.
Just out of curiosity, what do you think it is? Because I have no clue.
Maybe a Trautonium?
No signature here!

Some sort of Solina String ++

I am still in the dark, but, since they already did the VCS-3, I would say (whishful thinking :wink:) the EMS Synthi-100.

But I doubt, since he wrote "our machine" - the Synthi-100 is a monster that was basically only owned by Institutions (I know there was one in Spain, relatively near the Portuguese frontier) , and only a few remain, basically all out of service now :hihi:
Fernando (FMR)

It's the Mysterymoog... :tu:

string machine !!
Really interesting...
I hope the price will be interesting too ...even if their drum machine is really interesting i'm not ready to buy it for 179 € !
I own 3 product from them Xils 4 , Xils 3 and Xils 5000 but it was on promo when i bought it (the NI promo...)

hivkorn wrote:string machine !!
Really interesting...
I hope the price will be interesting too ...even if their drum machine is really interesting i'm not ready to buy it for 179 € !
I own 3 product from them Xils 4 , Xils 3 and Xils 5000 but it was on promo when i bought it (the NI promo...)
How is the XILS 5000? Can I do stuff like this with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjPqsDU0j2I

It's just before the 2:30 mark and at the end.

wagtunes wrote:
hivkorn wrote:string machine !!
Really interesting...
How is the XILS 5000? Can I do stuff like this with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjPqsDU0j2I

It's just before the 2:30 mark and at the end.
I wish i can tell you , but i don't use it enough to be sure to say "yes it do it!"
but i can tell you that Tone 2 Warmverb (multiFX now) can do it....but no 64 bit version for osx...

hmmmm, mystery meld :o :)
Last edited by Numanoid on Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

egbert101 wrote:EDIT: Numanoid already guessed the Polymoog way back in December:
viewtopic.php?p=6653147#p6653147
Oops, I forgot that there was already a thread for this mystery emu.

The threads seems to be merged now though :)

What's the point of making an emulation of a synth that, judging from this thread, people don't even recognize or miss? 8)
Nor does it sound extraordinary, judging from those few audio examples...
Last edited by fluffy_little_something on Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”