Good percussive vsti

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi any ideas about good free or cheap percussive vst synth?Personally can't remember any particular good for percussion,the last one i made some decent percs was tunefish but i have no idea what specs need to have such machine to be considered as percussive synth so wanna hear what you r using or remember as good one :)

Brio by Indiginus is a really good percussive instrument and at a very good price as well. I own it and like it a lot. :)

http://www.indiginus.com/Brio.html
Make music :harp:

StickyWicket wrote:Brio by Indiginus is a really good percussive instrument and at a very good price as well. I own it and like it a lot. :)

http://www.indiginus.com/Brio.html
yeah but i mean vsti and sound design - meanwhile i look and found Aalto be to be qualified for the job...

FruityLoops
Makin' Music Great Again 8)

Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

me - i've probably implemented more varieties of percussion synthesis than anybody on the planet. but people hate to talk about me because synthedit and i tell about the masons, so no one will say xoxos vst.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

I've found that the Cakewalk Virtual Instruments collection is very percussive. I've used the box that it came in to whack any number of different items. A gentle tap on the head of a toddler running towards you to give you a hug yields a delightful sound, and, win/win, discourages the toddler from touching you with his sticky hands. I've even played on it, the box, not the toddler, with drumsticks. Use a condenser mic for best sound quality.

cheap? free? any of the many free samplers and hit the web for samples

i myself finally decided on Linplug RM4 for its great tr606 analog drums engine
and sample capability.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

cryophonik wrote:Audio Thing Latin Percussion?

https://www.audiothing.net/instruments/ ... ercussion/
Very nice plugin....loved the simplicity of it in getting good results. I don't do a lot of Latin based music, but do love their syncopated percussions.
Thanks Cryophonik!! :tu:
Make music :harp:

Percussion or percussive synth? Many synths with osc reset and phase control sound percussive, but it is still hard to make sounds like bongos or congas on them.
Superwave has a couple of basic drum and percussion plugins, very cheap stuff, and like xoxos' plugins made with SynthEdit.
http://www.superwavesynths.com/all-drum-modules

xoxos wrote:me - i've probably implemented more varieties of percussion synthesis than anybody on the planet. but people hate to talk about me because synthedit and i tell about the masons, so no one will say xoxos vst.
i think yor stuff are what i need to explore write now - thanks for hard work to create them - modern music need good synthetic percussion i guess - not against good old latino or afro cuban but futuristic sound need futuristic percs.Cheers :)

Beatzille can do really nice percussion just by pinging the filter.

ZebraHZ, Zebra, Bazille is excellent, but only if you know what you're doing, great for noise based sounds and odder thicker sounds. I found things that work on the MS20 also work, very, well on baziille.

There's always FXpansion Tremor...

Cheap/free, not so sure tbqh.

of the two synths i just released, Angle (on my front page) produces "complex spectra" without the fundamental and with "unpredictable" partials, especially when feedback ("chaos" given the nonlinear system) is used. so it is ideal for percussion because it generates very arbitrary spectra, and has several parameters which can be animated. plus it's stereo, and has nice zero delay filters by rs-met and neotec.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Според мен по-удачни са семпъл паковете с перкусии, бонус е, че получаваш и loops.

Return to “Instruments”