Bitwig Studio 1.3.16 released!

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cool.

Thank you!!!

LLCoolJeans wrote:same issue with v2 installed.

It would be super helpful is Bitwig allowed multiple versions to be installed.
Try download v2 again. I have now two Bitwigs side by side. It did not delete v1 with v2 installation.
:tu:

Here is a comprehensive Track walkthrogh using the newly released Bitwig Studio
Some useful tips and tricks explained. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qrl5IihNUZ4

Please, don't spam forum with that video.

At least the video is useful and interesting and about bitwig.

Much better and more use than all the poxy cat videos we usually get here.
Win 10 with Ryzen 5950x, Bitwig 5, too many plugins, Novation Circuit Mono Station and now a lovely Waldorf Blofeld.

Is it possible to get a fix for the known gui lag when creating a lot of midi clips with the note preview on?

I've reported this and it's been a known issue for a while.

hej!
i appreciate any new update but i "discovered" something; i only work with more or less small porjects, some audio over a for bars put in a few clips, maybe some midi sometimes...everythings works nicely. the only controllers i am using at the moment are the apc mini and a korg nanokontrol 2. THIS version is sometimes a bit lame in recognizing them, and very often loses them throughout performance which is a bit annoying especially because i am planning to do a little live ambient set next weekend. i sometimes have to restart the whole programme and not even then they are recognized. it takes ages to click on "detect controller manually", the automatic detection is sometimes not working at all...it would be bit frustrating if this would be happening while performing but i see it coming...also when enabling the sound engine it is some kind of gambling how long it takes :?

I tried the older version (1.3.15) and it is much faster and stable in that regard...should i stick with that or is it maybe some sort of bug? has anyone had similar experiences? btw i am using win 10 and the moss-script for the apc. thank you :)

Return to “Bitwig”