Envelopr 1.2 with group selection and live waveform view

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EnvelopR is updated to version 1.2 and features GUI and workflow improvements.
Group mark points to move, resize or delete them. This greatly speeds up adjustments and creations of envelopes.
Background oscilloscope updates at the marker real time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnfZMHfWSi8
David Guda gudaaudio.com

Just tried this new version (64bit vst) on Ableton 9.7.2 / Win10 and everything works perfectly .... until I close the GUI and then it brings Ableton down completely with 'A Serious Program Error'.

BTW Would it be possible to have real fast envelope tempos in the drop-down menu (like 1/128 or 1/256), and would it be possible for those drop downs to be automatable from the host?

It would definitely be possible add more envelope tempos in the drop down, I just usually try to only add stuff that "makes sense".
It's always easy just to add tons of weird stuff, I'm not sure about practicality of 1/256, that would go well in to audible range (512 Hz at 120bpm).
The close GUI issue sound worrying though, I'll try to reproduce it here, never heard of it before.
David Guda gudaaudio.com

Even if I just load Ableton to a blank project, add an instance of Envelopr and not touch any settings then close the GUI it'll crash Ableton. So not doing any fancy with it ;)

Try downloading again, bug should be fixed now!
David Guda gudaaudio.com

Yep, all good now :)

goodie!
David Guda gudaaudio.com

Return to “Effects”