VST Preset Browser

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there an all-in-one kind of software for Windows -- or even a database app of some type -- that provides the ability to browse/parse/search/aggregate all of your VST's presets? So, if I have ten VSTs, and between the factory, bespoke, and my own user presets I have 50 scattered around them for either an effect or guitar or emulation, etc., is there anything that enables the ability to pull them all up in one list?

Obviously the best case scenario would then be able to load or launch the VST with that preset loaded, but even an aggregated search would be a godsend.

Cheers,

TM

Your brain contains a "software" for this task :)

I guess I didn't know KVR had become a forum for superproducers to make inferior-brained people feel badly about themselves for not being able to remember every single one of their presets. I apologize for my inferiority.

If any other people out there have any actual responses concerning actual software -- preferably an independent developer I can support with a purchase or donation -- I'm all ears.

Maybe this? http://www.bigtickaudio.com/zen/about-zen

Haven't used it myself, but it's the only preset aggregator I recall ever seeing.

dylerturden wrote:I guess I didn't know KVR had become a forum for superproducers to make inferior-brained people feel badly about themselves for not being able to remember every single one of their presets.
How would you when you've made 4 posts since 2007, 2 of which were in this thread? :hihi:
Just kidding of course. But I'm new to KVR and it didn't take me long to realize that KVR is exactly how you described it. :lol: There are also great, helpful people as well. Then there are people like me who aren't always helpful, aren't total dicks, but who instead ride the line quite well. A real melting pot, this KVR.

Good luck!

How would you when you've made 4 posts since 2007, 2 of which were in this thread?
LMFAO!! :hihi:
the secrets to old age: Faster horses, Richer Women, Bigger CPU's

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

Return to “Effects”