Does not play MIDI clip in Bitwig

Official support for: zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's something I observe at the moment. The basic problem comes from recording a Bass1 part using only to find silence when replayed. I did this operation thousands of times, it's basic recording. So I tried the following in trying to find out why.

I took the recorded clip and copied it on a track that has the Zebra synth. The clips plays. I then added another track, selected the Zyn synth, chosen the Bass1 sound, an played a few notes from the MIDI keyboard. It works. I then copied the clip from the Zebra track to the new Zyn track and nothing, no sound.

In images:
zynWillNotPlayMIDIData1.png
zynWillNotPlayMIDIData2.png
zynWillNotPlayMIDIData3.png
I then shut down Bitwig, restarted it, and now Zyn plays.

This has never happened with any other synth. Because of the restart of Bitwig we could say there's a problem with Bitwig. But then all of the other synths do not show this problem through approx. 170+ recorded multitrack compositions and improvisations.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I cannot replicate this bug. Are you using the demo version for 10+ minutes? (the demo is silent after 10 minutes)
One of the developers on the ZynAddSubFX open source synth
The author of the Zyn-Fusion UI for ZynAddSubFX

Return to “ZynAddSubFX”