THE FIRST AGE

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

**NEW ALBUM OUT**
" THE FIRST AGE" > https://erang.bandcamp.com/album/the-first-age

Here is the last chapter of our long journey within the Land of the Five Seasons that started 5 years ago!... I consider "THE FIRST AGE" as my best album and, in some ways, it sums everything I've made until today.
Follow me in this last adventure through the Land of the Five Seasons... to Another World, Another Time...

" In 1982, Louis Leroy, a young librarian from New Orleans, finds by chance the Tome II.

He starts to obsessively read it as the magic of the book impregnates him.

2 years later, in July 1984, after endlessly trying to decipher the mysteries of this book, he succeeds and finds the Tome III.

It takes him 2 more years (and almost the loss of his sanity) to find the last and ultimate Tome IV, in 1986. Apparently, the first Tome I is lost forever...

The same year, September the 5th, the landlady of the small motel where Louis Leroy had a room during several weeks, tells the police that Mr Leroy left without paying the rent and after completely vandalized the room: the desk is totally burnt as the carpet all around it.

On the ground, his typewriter is melted with the wood of the desk in a grotesque shape…
"

Dungeon synth is one of those genres that I really have to be in the right mood to appreciate. But I had a quick listen to all the tracks and I have to say you did a great job with this album.

Return to “Music Cafe”