Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
This forum is sponsored by
Bass Master from Loopmasters

Heavy, speaker-shaking tones are just a few clicks away with Bass Master. This synth is totally dedicated to bass, and it's built on Loopmasters' award-winning sonic history.

Whether you are making House, Techno, Drum and Bass, Trap, Hip Hop or other electronic music styles, Bass Master's huge variety of source sounds provide the inspiration for a weighty, powerful bass tone.

Read more at www.pluginboutique.com
akira
KVRist

330 posts since 14 Jun, 2004

Postby akira; Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:12 am Free (or very cheap) vst synthesizer with very short presets??

....like beebs, scratchs, crackles, maybe with a pitch, etc....sounds which are used in techno
and in ambient music!
egbert101
KVRAF

2041 posts since 13 Jun, 2014

Postby egbert101; Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:48 am Re: Free (or very cheap) vst synthesizer with very short presets??

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<delete>
omac
KVRist

115 posts since 13 Jul, 2009

Postby omac; Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:17 pm Re: Free (or very cheap) vst synthesizer with very short presets??

pc, mac or linux. 32 or 64 bit? It's hard to recommend a vst without knowing what platform it will be used on.
Zexila
KVRAF

2757 posts since 17 Mar, 2008

Postby Zexila; Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:40 pm Re: Free (or very cheap) vst synthesizer with very short presets??

omac wrote:pc, mac or linux. 32 or 64 bit? It's hard to recommend a vst without knowing what platform it will be used on.

U He Bazille/Beatzille than, it covers everything mentioned, PC, macOS, Linux and both 32/64bit. :D
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG
ZeePok
KVRian

872 posts since 22 Aug, 2004, from Edge City, the Low Country

Postby ZeePok; Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:48 pm Re: Free (or very cheap) vst synthesizer with very short presets??

Zexila wrote:
omac wrote:pc, mac or linux. 32 or 64 bit? It's hard to recommend a vst without knowing what platform it will be used on.

U He Bazille/Beatzille than, it covers everything mentioned, PC, macOS, Linux and both 32/64bit. :D

If it must be cheap then Bazille CM or Beatzille. The best for that kind of sounds ;)
akira
KVRist

330 posts since 14 Jun, 2004

Postby akira; Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:10 am Re: Free (or very cheap) vst synthesizer with very short presets??

a shot in the bull's eye ...thank you!
omac
KVRist

115 posts since 13 Jul, 2009

Postby omac; Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:18 am Re: Free (or very cheap) vst synthesizer with very short presets??

I'm glad you found something.

At first I considered not replying at all since there seems to be a trend of people intentionally not providing information for some reason. It kind of feels that way here too. I tend to need information so as to give a thorough reply. In the past I've spent quite some time finding free or cheap vsti for a user only to find that he couldn't use the platforms I gave him, so I wasted my time. I'm an old IT guy that can't understand some of the new ways of doing things. So, while I'm not taking a swipe at you; yours was one of the first in a while I responded to. I don't think I'll do it again.
AstroCastro
Banned

Postby AstroCastro; Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:22 am Re: Free (or very cheap) vst synthesizer with very short presets??

Try free PolyGas:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=489334

go to 99 Sounds:
http://99sounds.org/free-sound-effects/

download soundbanks (especially foley sounds), import .wav files into it, start twisting knobs a bit, knock yourself out.

I tested it once long time ago and Kairatune (free vst) can create you metric ton of bleeps and all sorts of SFX's with ease.

http://futucraft.com/kairatune/

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments