Cloudlab 200t

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Best Reaktor ensemble I have found to date. Wow! This thing is seriously cool and has so much potential. I haven't really been a big fan of modular stuff in the past because I find looking at patch cables distracting and tedious but this one kind of avoids the visual clutter with the connection manager panel. I have been spending the last few days learning how to use it and, while I still have a while before I can create patches like some of the presets, I'm starting to wrap my head around it. It's a very different way of thinking about things and probably a good training device if you want to get into the world of modular where you have to think about CV and gates and manipulating different control signals. It really feels like a living instrument, and the sound itself is very pleasing.
Last edited by goldenhelix on Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goldenhelix wrote:Best Reaktor ensemble I have found to date. Wow! This thing is seriously cool and has so much potential. I haven't really been a big fan of modular stuff in the past because I find looking at patch cables distracting and tedious but this one kind of avoids the visual clutter with the connection manager panel. I have been spending the last few days learning how to use it and, while I still have a while before I can create patches like some of the presets, I'm starting to wrap my head around it. It's a very different way of thinking about things and probably a good training device if you want to get into the world of modular where you have to think about CV and gates and manipulating different control signals. It really feels like a living instrument, and the sound itself is very pleasing.
has been said before , hereabouts ,
and i heartily concur ...

to wit ...

and ...

as well as ...

Yeah I noticed it was referenced in a few other threads, but felt it deserved its own to draw a bit more attention to it (even though I'm sure a lot of synth junkies already know about it).

Downloaded the Cloudlab 200T a while ago but can't find the 200e anywhere.

wagtunes wrote:Downloaded the Cloudlab 200T a while ago but can't find the 200e anywhere.
Funny.

goldenhelix wrote:
wagtunes wrote:Downloaded the Cloudlab 200T a while ago but can't find the 200e anywhere.
Funny.
you could edit the thread title ...

whoa ... deja vu ...

goldenhelix wrote:
Funny.
I wasn't trying to be funny. The thread title said 200e. So that's what I looked for. Couldn't find it. Could only find 200t which I already downloaded.

Maybe having a correct thread title would help.

It's funny, indeed, but I can't laugh about it anymore... :help:

wagtunes wrote:
goldenhelix wrote:
Funny.
I wasn't trying to be funny. The thread title said 200e. So that's what I looked for. Couldn't find it. Could only find 200t which I already downloaded.

Maybe having a correct thread title would help.
Funny.

experimental.crow wrote:
goldenhelix wrote:
Funny.

whoa ... deja vu ...
You could take a f**king chill pill and/or bother to look that I already had edited the thread title.

Or you could just have a giant ship on your shoulder. Your choice.

goldenhelix wrote:
experimental.crow wrote:
goldenhelix wrote:
Funny.

whoa ... deja vu ...
You could take a f**king chill pill and/or bother to look that I already had edited the thread title.

erm ...
i was typing about editing the title as you were editing the title ...
hence my ' deja vu ' reference ...
and you did notice i heartily concurred w/ your praise for this .ens , in my first post ?...

not sure where your aggravation stems from , but it matters naught to me ...

experimental.crow wrote:
goldenhelix wrote:
experimental.crow wrote:
goldenhelix wrote:
Funny.

whoa ... deja vu ...

erm ...
i was typing about editing the title as you were editing the title ...
hence my ' deja vu ' reference ...
and you did notice i heartily concurred w/ your praise for this .ens , in my first post ?...

not sure where your aggravation stems from , but it matters naught to me ...
How about the fact that I came here just to talk about a great ensemble and I get a mix of 1. people basically saying it's been talked about before 2. people giving me crap for literally getting one letter wrong in my title 3. people asking me why I'm so "aggravated". Gee, I wonder.

Typical KVR trainwreck. Look back seriously on the thread and tell me how you would feel if you got that response.

I'm sure it's ace but I think it looks as ugly as the real buchla modules. really looks like a concentrate of everything that has not aged well from the 80s.

While we're bitching an all, I'm not that impressed with it, YMMV and all that.

goldenhelix wrote: Typical KVR trainwreck. Look back seriously on the thread and tell me how you would feel if you got that response.
I'd feel like you feel :(

Great performance by Trevor Gavilan with his own creation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=API5j7zHEec

Return to “Instruments”