Best 'bang-for-the-buck' VST synths up to $100

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Kumi_27 wrote:Whole LinPlug line of products, the "old" ones for 20$ and "new" ones for 50$

I know right! Spectral for $50 is insane. Who cares if they are done with it?! It is great the way it is.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

If you are a PC user, Superwave synths are still a bargain, especially the performer for currently £11.99

Just buy here on Market Place. Up to 100‰ cheaper.

Also check plugin boutique e Carbon Electra:

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... on-Electra

Mikelo wrote:If you are a PC user, Superwave synths are still a bargain, especially the performer for currently £11.99
Aren't those just for PC and 32-bit only?

I wanted to mention the Christmas sales that occur, and Korg sells the Legacy collection for 50% off during that time. Well, at least they have for the past few years...as I bought M1 a couple years ago, and then last Christmas I bought Wavestation. They were only $25 each.

ATS wrote:
Kumi_27 wrote:Whole LinPlug line of products, the "old" ones for 20$ and "new" ones for 50$

I know right! Spectral for $50 is insane. Who cares if they are done with it?! It is great the way it is.
CrX4 is great also.

Examigan wrote:
Mikelo wrote:If you are a PC user, Superwave synths are still a bargain, especially the performer for currently £11.99
Aren't those just for PC and 32-bit only?
Hence why I said if you are a PC user and yes 32bit but can be bridged.

Thanks for recommending and turning me on to Fathom!! Amazing synth and developer. Worth way more than the price of admission.

Fathom has a lot going for it. The sound is good, the built-in effects are good, It's just not from an established company.

Fathom.

Harmor on sale.

Factory on sale.

Them's my choices!

Reaktor on sale or from marketplace will give you a bunch of synths...

Return to “Instruments”