Does Ample Sound ever do any Black Friday sales?

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wondering if I should hold off and buy a couple of their plugs rather than just one at the moment.

Thanks!

Yes our Winter sale will begin on Monday.

:party:

Great news, but will this be valid for your resellers (especially bestservice) too ? I sadly cant by directly from you cause of missing payment options (directbanking).

Yes we all join the promotion.

Great, will look for it on bestservice (then I might as well get the galaxy-fx with it :D ) :tu:

Was really impressed from the ABY I bought second hand (by the way: trade works flawlessly with amplesound) now I am looking for one of the Gibson guitars :D

Sounds promising. Bought ABJ before and I love it. I will for sure invest in a couple of guitars as well. The better the price the more I buy :D haha ..
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Awesome. Looking forward to it! Thanks for letting us know early.

you guys joining in on the black friday/winter sale this year too? :?: :?:
Cubase 6, Alesis Fusion, Virus Ti, Korg Triton & Digital & Analog Collection, K2000R, Yamaha CS1x, Komplete 9, Kirk Hunter Libraries, NVA Taiko Drums, Uhe Ace, Bazille and Zehbra, Polyana, Jamstix 3, Toontrack Drums and more libraries and VST's

Yeah, I'm a bit mystified that it's not up yet (if they're doing it this year). I have 4 Ample Guitars and was thinking about - but don't "need" (like I need any of this stuff) another. But lots of other plugins that I want equally as much have already gone on terrific sales and captured my Black Friday money (Arturia Collection 6 Upgrade! Mixchecker Pro! Vintage Brass! So much more!).

I respect Ample Sound for refusing to succumb to the ever-earlier holiday sale starts. But on the other hand, by the time they get around to it, my money may already be gone!

Thanks, our Winter Sale is begin, and Acoustic Guitar v3 free update is coming.
https://www.amplesound.net/en/purchase.asp

Any Blackfriday sale this Year?

Thanks for your inquiry, the Winter Sale is begin.

https://www.amplesound.net/en/purchase.asp

Return to “Ample Sound”