Kontakt 5 owners: is RETRO MACHINES MK II worth the drive space?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

People are always asking how to get certain vintage sounds from their soft synths. Here you have a batch of them sampled to perfection and people don't want to know.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I owned Retro Machines 2 for a while, I remember liking the arp, but ended up selling it because I didn't use it. Now I've just gotten Syntronik, kind of the same type animal really. I do think I'll get more out of Syntronik just because the GUI is resizable and the effects are more accessible. But if I used Kontakt a lot, RM2 would probably come in handy. I only use the player version for the Organs plugin exclusively.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Aloysius wrote:People are always asking how to get certain vintage sounds from their soft synths. Here you have a batch of them sampled to perfection and people don't want to know.
You nailed it.

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I forgot it was even there. The "problem" about buying stuff like K10 Ultimate is the wealth of libraries you get access to at the same time. Some are bound to be forgotten in the heat of the moment. Retro Machines was one of those in my case. I doubt I even tried it but thanks to this thread, I will now :)

Return to “Instruments”