Ample Guitar Twelve v2

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We have released Ample Guitar Twelve v2 (AG12 II).

We have re-recorded all of samples with new gears, the new version sounds more natural, bright and rich compared to v1.0, v2 is expressing more the sound features of a 12-string guitar.

Users can update to v2 for free, and can keep both v1 and v2 libraries.
  • The AG12 Modeled on a Taylor 956ce 12-string guitar with fingerstyle and strum.
    AG12 has a 6 GB sample library which records each single fret. Dry samples and no dynamic processing are applied.
    There are 8 articulations including Natural Harmonic, Palm Mute, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Pop.
Demos
Vintage Car

Angelina

demo songs

Verrry nice! A bit brighter than the first version (but lovely to have both!) and the tuning of the 'strum' articulation is much improved at the very high frets in this one (I always sympathize - use to have an acoustic 12 string years ago, took me forever to tune the thing - ended up selling it).

Cheers!

Now, about that electric 12 string..... :hihi:

:clap:

Twitter Contest

Win 1 Ample Sound product of your choice by simply re-tweeting this tweet. 1 winner announced next Friday NOV 24 :

https://twitter.com/AmpleSoundNet/statu ... 8177461248

Jason Morin! :)

This update got me confused at first because v2 is not listed under "My Updates". I had to pick the option "Send Full Installer download links to my mailbox".

Thanks we added AG12 full installer in the update file list.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
I tried sending an e-mail to your "service@amplesound.net (mailto:service@amplesound.net)" asking about the difference between AG12 and AG12 II, but my message was not delivered. Is your e-mail working? - Anyway, I've found my answer in this forum. Thank you.

odelay6815 wrote:I tried sending an e-mail to your "service@amplesound.net" asking about the difference between AG12 and AG12 II, but my message was not delivered. Is your e-mail working? - Anyway, I've found my answer in this forum. Thank you.
Our mail service@amplesound.net works and receive a lot of mails everyday.

The difference between AG12 and AG12 II is that we re-recorded all samples with new gears, so they sound completed different like 2 different guitars.

Maybe it is just me but I like V1 better in a small setting. V2 plays well with other instruments in a dense mix. Still it is nice to have both versions.

But I don't suppose new users can get V1, right? That would be a pity.

We will release an expension with v1 samples :)

Nice! Would that be free for anyone who owns AG12?

it will be free for the AG12 users who bought AG12 before AG12 v2 release.

Return to “Ample Sound”