It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Priority: Spire or Sylenth1.

Can't decide which one to get :cry: .

Less priority: Dune 2, Serum, Diva, and maybe LuSH-101.

Decisions, decisions :help: .

Priorities may change without prior notice :hihi: .

I want some deals and then I'll decide what I buy.

Feelshallright wrote:I want some deals and then I'll decide what I buy.

Where are Black Friday deals normally listed here?

Ha! Black friday sale @ accusonnus, no deals on upgrades or (non bundle) regroover pro...

Weak... :zzz:

XorXisT wrote:Priority: Spire or Sylenth1.

Can't decide which one to get :cry: .

Less priority: Dune 2, Serum, Diva, and maybe LuSH-101.

Decisions, decisions :help: .

Priorities may change without prior notice :hihi: .
If this may help - I’m selling my LuSH-101 (great synth, but I’m moving more and more into Reaktor) in the classfield. Price is already good and negotiable :)

I've been wanting FM Tines for years but always bought something else instead, now it's on sale again for black friday, so this might be what I grab for black friday this year, and then for christmas it might be Repro1+5.

Friends and love...but I will eventually get some Softube and Goodhertz.

Still waiting for something to blow me away. This Black Friday doesn't look like anything special so far.

Does Rob Papen do any BF sales?
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

SubBassBang or similar at Time&Space...

felis wrote:
Feelshallright wrote:I want some deals and then I'll decide what I buy.

Where are Black Friday deals normally listed here?
Rekkerd's a good place to check.

Wasn't really on the radar, but I have an old unused licence for Studio One 2 Producer. AU$135 to upgrade to 3 professional might be worth it...but do I really NEED it?

Well, after downloading RePro~5 beta and played the first chords and then moved slowly the mod wheel, after all that, I felt I own the whole world! (Really! It is that feeling when you are 100% satisfied). All this 'feeling' with the 'init' preset! I believe it is the best init preset I have played in my life :hihi:

Anyway, for $99 you get this 'feeling' and the 'naughty' boy (RePro~1). This must be the most bargain deal in Synths history! I would buy it in instant, but I already own a license, so this is a 'divine' gift :D

So, I don't think I want something else this Black Friday! :P

I hope you noticed that the Repro init patch is not as simple as with other synths, it is two oscillators :wink:
If you turn one of them to zero, it sounds just like any other init patch...

pekbro wrote:Ha! Black friday sale @ accusonnus, no deals on upgrades or (non bundle) regroover pro...

Weak... :zzz:
I've got Regroover essentials and there is an upgrade offer to Regroover Pro for $59 in my account.

You have to log-in and click on "My Offers"

Return to “Instruments”