A few new Music Tech ideas

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kamalmanzukie wrote:
this is a fantastic little collection for the aspiring sociopath. danke. first hustle i make i'll have to remember to send a blank check your way in gratitude
... but only after I've assisted you with the advance to cover banking fees needed to send an international cheque due to the unfair laws in your country which also requires a hefty fee to cover your claim as a relative of your famous and fabulously rich Spanish uncle for your share of the profit from the sale of his mansion and private island in the tropics by the government due to his sudden death in an airplane crash after narrowly escaping the jungle whilst being chased by a lion who's bite infected him with "the mongolian VD" (yes, very rare disease) and then being sent to a hospital on an emergency flight which then was attacked by a UFO *beeeeeeeeam* which forced the plane to swerve and go into an unrecoverable spin which was then brought up into the UFO by a bright white light, so, so bright I swear brighter than anything you've ever seen where the pilot was subjected to intense probing by strange grey creatures of short stature with pairs of very long knobby fingers whilst emitting horrifying screams only to be placed back inside the plane and beamed back down to where it was first abducted but placed in exactly the same position with duplicate velocity therefore resuming the unrecoverable spin before slamming into the mountainside in an explosion seen for miles.
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.
Work less; get more done.

lol. just gotta run it by the wife, but i am in charge of finances sooo... but the UFO, that's already yours, its just sitting in escrow all you need to worry about are lawyers fees

a friend from high school once bragged about his inheritance from long lost family of nigerian royalty. he was 100% swede. his parents were out a few grand :lol:

I've met a lot of scammers when I travelled in Asia. Tea scammers in Shanghai and Beijing. Even when you tell them you know they are trying to scam you they don't stop trying. Tuk tuk costume scammers in Bangkok, some drug addict pretending to be deaf or something etc.
If somebody wants to talk to you, then they want to scam you. Now there are even scammers in Sweden mostly from east Europe.

Xenobioz wrote:I've met a lot of scammers when I travelled in Asia. Tea scammers in Shanghai and Beijing. Even when you tell them you know they are trying to scam you they don't stop trying. Tuk tuk costume scammers in Bangkok, some drug addict pretending to be deaf or something etc.
If somebody wants to talk to you, then they want to scam you. Now there are even scammers in Sweden mostly from east Europe.
i wonder how well a short blast from one of those air horns would do as a discouragement tactic. it sounds like a fun thing to test out

kamalmanzukie wrote:
Xenobioz wrote:I've met a lot of scammers when I travelled in Asia. Tea scammers in Shanghai and Beijing. Even when you tell them you know they are trying to scam you they don't stop trying. Tuk tuk costume scammers in Bangkok, some drug addict pretending to be deaf or something etc.
i wonder how well a short blast from one of those air horns would do as a discouragement tactic. it sounds like a fun thing to test out
When i was in india i used a simple social engineering trick :
if you have one scammer around, then you probably have 2 as well, so, instead of talking to the scammer, just make it so that both of them are debating to scam you, you'll end up paying the real price because both are greedy and want to scam you ^^

Ok it maybe doesn't apply to all cases, but it does works really well.

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”