Anyone by any chance have Krishna Synth installer for windows? Super old I know!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey, been quite a long time since I have posted here. I recently transitioned from my long running (8 years or so) Mac Pro which stopped booting into the OS, and I can't afford to have it looked at, but I do have a Windows laptop on which to work. I can borrow a macbook air to access files in target disk mode, if I have to go digging for the "movie" waveform files, but as anyone who uses/has used Krishna Synth probably knows, the dev company is not there anymore and the original download links are useless. I have a serial# of course, in my email archives, and the "movie" files are on this mac tower //somewhere//, but it's been ages since I have had to manage that folder structure - it has just been there, and Krishna has been one of my most useful VST synths in so many circumstances.

Many thanks for any attention and replies.

Got it sorted via user dave dove in PM. Mods can close this if they want.

As OP you can close the topic too.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

I will leave open in case any errors or other questions/issues arise. Otherwise this shall melt into the substrata of this forum thread. Thanks :)

I need to spark up Devine Machine Pro :)

Return to “Instruments”