spaced jam

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.viablehybrid.com/vurt/testtu ... %20jam.MP3

guitar with some cosmic deep space style reverb, if sound travelled in a vacuum, so its probably more a scifi-esque imagining of what space might sound like.

Unlike other vurt tracks, this did not scare my cats or blow up my speakers. :ud:

In fact, this ambient piece has interesting textures that evoke the vastness of space. Nice job! :tu:

Bees in space. :hihi:
I enjoy the tones and drones and enveloping reverb. The high-end is pretty muffled and it sounds like there are some issues with MP3 compression artifacts. I wish I could hear the uncompressed version. I kept wanting to hear crisper/more abrasive highs with more stereo width.

Frantz wrote:Unlike other vurt tracks, this did not scare my cats or blow up my speakers. :ud:

In fact, this ambient piece has interesting textures that evoke the vastness of space. Nice job! :tu:
thanks, glad you enjoyed :)
also glad it didn't scare the cat.

justin3am wrote:Bees in space. :hihi:
I enjoy the tones and drones and enveloping reverb. The high-end is pretty muffled and it sounds like there are some issues with MP3 compression artifacts. I wish I could hear the uncompressed version. I kept wanting to hear crisper/more abrasive highs with more stereo width.
the high end is muffled by design, the filter on the transmisser reverb is almost completely closed, ive been enjoying the total smearing of the notes, that endless drifting feeling :)

also, the transmisser (last in the pedal chain btw) is also mono, so sadly no stereo movement :(
well not yet, im looking at getting the orange rocker 32 amp, which would give me a stereo cab (or wet/dry) which im sure ill have fun experimenting with room mics and placement on the cones for varying shades of stereo :) especially if i change the order of pedals and placement preamp/in the loop :)

vurt wrote:
justin3am wrote:Bees in space. :hihi:
the high end is muffled by design, the filter on the transmisser reverb is almost completely closed, ive been enjoying the total smearing of the notes, that endless drifting feeling :)

also, the transmisser (last in the pedal chain btw) is also mono, so sadly no stereo movement :(
well not yet, im looking at getting the orange rocker 32 amp, which would give me a stereo cab (or wet/dry) which im sure ill have fun experimenting with room mics and placement on the cones for varying shades of stereo :) especially if i change the order of pedals and placement preamp/in the loop :)
like the bees in space :tu: get a senn e906 for miking speakers, what a huge difference over the 57...use a 57 too and whatever else yah got but the e906 :love:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

yeah, ive got a box of a few various mics in storage, theres a couple of sennheiser in there, cant remember which models but the e906 does ring a bell???

and who wouldn't like bees in space? honey while travelling the stars mmmm that's heaven right there!

Return to “Music Cafe”