RELATED
PRODUCTS

sfxsound3 wrote:
Aloysius wrote:In the bin.
I'd prefer if it was in the pipeline!

So where's the 32-bit version?
Nonexistent
It's easy if you know how

WTF, why? The installer gives an install path, then does not install it, BECAUSE it does not exist???????

I thought it's because of OS version...

sfxsound3 wrote:WTF, why? The installer gives an install path, then does not install it, BECAUSE it does not exist???????

I don't know, seems I will have to migrate to 64 bit soon. I guess it's less work for developers, I just hope that any 32bit plugins I can't live without will work properly when wrapped and not cause any instabilities.. :?
It's easy if you know how

No one should be able to post here about bugs and other issues, that would be "complaining" :roll:

sfxsound3 wrote:WTF, why? The installer gives an install path, then does not install it, BECAUSE it does not exist???????

I would sue.

It's ok but will not replace my Bigstone phaser.

BigRock?

Of course I'm going to sue, just called my legal department and they are assembling a working group as I write! The world needs both a 32-bit version and an XT version ASAP! Native Instruments is playing with us?! I'll show 'em, you just wait!!!

sfxsound3 wrote:4. The plugin itself is top-notch, both feature-wise and sound-wise.
I must admit my excitement level was 'meh' when I saw the offering was a phaser but, wow, it sounds really good as is very versatile. Maybe I'm still thinking of old cheap guitar pedal phasers that just about whooshed if you were lucky. But this is so much more, lovely subtle stereo widening stuff etc.

And have still yet to have a problem with NI Access, so much better than Service Centre. ymmv etc etc.

So potentially dumb question coming in:

I installed it via Native Access but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Ableton 64 bit doesn't show it under plug-ins. Checked all possible plug-in locations and searched for it via explorer, only can find a Phasis folder with graphics in it. Where is it? :D

Edit: Wow just found the path 2 seconds later. How I missed it the first time is my own shameful mystery.
Last edited by salvodaze on Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Have a look at the settings in Native Access. It will show the install path there.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:Have a look at the settings in Native Access. It will show the install path there.
Thank you, somehow I missed that the first time. Just saw it myself :dog:

:tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Works fine in Reaper-32. :tu:

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

Come in here, it's warmer :): viewtopic.php?f=1&t=496409&start=120

Return to “Effects”