what is the difference between Concert brass Legacy and Concert brass 2+tvec

Official support for: kirkhunterstudios.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

so i bought the Bundle and was wondering what is the difference between Legacy and Brass 2

does Concert Brass 2 replace Legacy ?

the shop on the website Sells Legacy for more than concert brass 2

Also the bundle Contains Tvec 3 and Tvec 4

what is the difference ?

this Should be on a FAQ somewhere
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

I can answer part of this question. Concert Brass Legacy is the brass instruments part of Diamond Symphony Orchestra (if you have Diamond you don't need to install it). Concert Brass 2 is all new recordings in a different room and has a different sound. Both sound good (to me), just somewhat different. Pick an instrument, put that instrument from both libraries on the screen together, and compare.

I can't itemize the differences between TVEC 3 and TVEC 4. Again, I suggest that you pick an instrument and put both interfaces on your screen, side by side. In addition to these two sets of interfaces, there is at least one earlier one (at least in Diamond, which I have). My guess (only a guess) is that the older ones are still included because they are less resource intensive than TVEC 4.

The documentation for all of Kirk Hunter Studios products is a mess. There's a lot of information, but it's not accessible. Straightening out the different Kontakt interfaces would be a good start.

Return to “Kirk Hunter Studios”