Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Heartbeat to Jakobus22. Absolutly recommended buyer. Nice Contact. Thanks.
Was Große tun, beschwatzen gern die Kleinen.

Bought Reason 10 from iNNeRNoiZe. The license transfer took a little because of the holidaysa and maybe a few Christmas fairies, but all went OK. Very kind guy and good communication. Would do business again with him. Thank you!

Bought some Softube and Eventide plugins from jameszprod01. A pleasure to deal with, couldn't ask for a better transaction. Highly recommended!

Many thanks to Per Salbark at KiloHearts for the generous "The Works" discount code after exchanging a couple of emails.

Plugin companies take note: this is how you make sales and get a good reputation. :tu:

Sold KV331 SM and SM One to Sproke. Very nice contact and recommend buyer.

SOLD Millennia TCL-2 to: MikeCallon
Great fast transaction. Recommend Buyer! :tu:

richardk wrote:SOLD Millennia TCL-2 to: MikeCallon
Great fast transaction. Recommend Buyer! :tu:
Likewise - a pleasure to do business with - many thanks

Bought Amplitube Fender collection 2 from "td moyer" - it was smooth and fast transaction ...

Def'ly a recommended seller !!

Bought D16 Nepheton from amhawkins. Perfect seller, good communication and excellent prices. One of the best! :tu:

Sold u-he Repro to zoyd35 very nice contact, all went fine.

househoppin09 wrote:Bought D16 Nepheton from amhawkins. Perfect seller, good communication and excellent prices. One of the best! :tu:
You’re welcome househoppin09. Thanks for the super quick payment and great communication. Recommended!

Bought Addictive Keys coupon from Trannin.

Worked out fast and efficient :)

I've sold an AAS Reverence soundbank for UltraAnalog-VA2 to Sproke. Fast payment and easy to deal with. Recommended!

Bought Relab Reverb Bundle from SF Sonics. He was quite accommodating, going to great lengths to help me ensure that I wouldn't have any problems with authorization. Incredibly fast turnaround time as well. One of the best sellers on KVR for sure.

Sold Relab bundle to househoppin09. Fast payment, and easy transaction. I'd happily do business with him again. Great buyer!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”