90's Eurodance Lead Synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Elektronisch wrote:I think this is the most useless plugin that ever existed. Sorry, but those are just 2 knobs controlling Saws with Detune applied. Every synth included in a daw can do that :) Unless you were living under a rock for the past 25 years and dont know that :clown:

Anyone in this world can criticize. This doesn't make anyone smarter.

This is very simple because it was meant to be like that - it must do the job for a specific genre. A chorus will follow and some other nice things.

You don't need more controls because you don't. Yes, there are so many other ways to do it, logical! A car can get you anywhere no matter what car it is. But this wasn't the idea :dog:

Not everyone knows how to tweak a synth and it's nice to have something dedicated for a specific genre. Anyway... Scary attitude :scared: :o

If you have more ironies like these please keep them coming.

Still something more constructive would be great. Thanks!
We bring you back the magic sounds of the past!
RetroMagicSounds

wickfut wrote:that's it, I'm selling my Virus ti
Another Virus TI for sale here!

Now please make a plugin which could sing like her

and I'm set for the rest of music making life :D
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

recursive one wrote:
wickfut wrote:that's it, I'm selling my Virus ti
Another Virus TI for sale here!

Now please make a plugin which could sing like her

and I'm set for the rest of music making life :D
You've probably missed the above post
RetroMagicSounds

RetroMagicSounds wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:I think this is the most useless plugin that ever existed. Sorry, but those are just 2 knobs controlling Saws with Detune applied. Every synth included in a daw can do that :) Unless you were living under a rock for the past 25 years and dont know that :clown:

This is very simple because it was meant to be like that - it must do the job for a specific genre. A chorus will follow and some other nice things.

You don't need more controls because you don't. Yes, there are so many other ways to do it, logical! A car can get you anywhere no matter what car it is. But this wasn't the idea :dog:

Not everyone knows how to tweak a synth and it's nice to have something dedicated for a specific genre. Anyway... Scary attitude :scared: :o

Im not critisizing but also not offending anyone :) Sure not everyone knows how to tweak but those who do start using DAW know for sure how to tweak oscillator volume knobs :) Maybe for mobile app yeah... :)

Elektronisch wrote:
RetroMagicSounds wrote:

Im not critisizing but also not offending anyone :) Sure not everyone knows how to tweak but those who do start using DAW know for sure how to tweak oscillator volume knobs :) Maybe for mobile app yeah... :)
:roll: Probably the whole world should use one synth since they all do the same thing.

Any publicity is good publicity so THANKS :tu:
RetroMagicSounds

RetroMagicSounds wrote:If you have more ironies like these please keep them coming.
Are there any preset packs available yet? Is it available in 64 bit? ;)

On a slightly more serious note: it would be a nice effect if the tape moved from the right to the left depending on the time position of the song.
Passed 303 posts. Next stop: 808.

BlitBit wrote:
RetroMagicSounds wrote:If you have more ironies like these please keep them coming.
Are there any preset packs available yet? Is it available in 64 bit? ;)

On a slightly more serious note: it would be a nice effect if the tape moved from the right to the left depending on the time position of the song.
No preset packs only 2-3 basic presets. 64 bit yes.

An animation would look nice indeed when plugin is active and it's considered. Thanks!
RetroMagicSounds

I like it. :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Me too. :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

What about "Lead squad"?

You could have different cassette plugin for each era.

btw, I easily came up with a "Mr. Vain by Culture Beat" type saw. I'm more after the Captain Hollywood Project sound, can you help me with the right settings?

Add option for tape emulation FX (with matching skin)....Maxell UR, TDK SA, That's MG-X :)

tristan- wrote:What about "Lead squad"?

You could have different cassette plugin for each era.

btw, I easily came up with a "Mr. Vain by Culture Beat" type saw. I'm more after the Captain Hollywood Project sound, can you help me with the right settings?
A square lead option can be done as well, sure!
RetroMagicSounds

This plugin is the wors...

Zzzz...

:zzz:
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

deastman wrote:This plugin is the wors...

Zzzz...

...t?

Posted a FAQ to avoid such posts, thanks!!
RetroMagicSounds

deastman wrote:This plugin is the wors...

Zzzz...

Is this post really necessary? If you don't like it, move on.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Return to “Instruments”