Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought D16 Phoscyon from amhawkins , very friendly person.
Everything was at it´s best, quick responses to my Mails easy and smooth Transaction, he was instantly initiating the Transfere after paymend so everything worked fast and at it´s best...Thank you :tu:

Sold PunchBox to tymon909

Fast friendly buyer. Paid fast. Thanks a lot tymon909! Will gladly deal with you again.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

stardustmedia wrote:Sold PunchBox to tymon909

Fast friendly buyer. Paid fast. Thanks a lot tymon909! Will gladly deal with you again.
Thank you very much too! Super smooth transaction. And I just got the transfer from D16 too!

big up to fluffy sent me a Phenom ii x6 chip for free

Bought Decimort 2 from kgbrolic. Smooth transfer, fast response, totally recommended!

bought Flux Studio Session Pack from craig_uk
realy fast communication and super fast Transfere, instantly after paymend
thank you :tu:

BennyBanjo wrote:I bought D16 Phoscyon from amhawkins , very friendly person.
Everything was at it´s best, quick responses to my Mails easy and smooth Transaction, he was instantly initiating the Transfere after paymend so everything worked fast and at it´s best...Thank you :tu:
You're welcome, it was a perfect transaction! Instant Payment from BennyBanjo and quick responses to messages. Would have no hesitation in dealing with BennyBanjo in the future. Thanks :-)

bought dune 2 + soundset from Dalil260175
Very smooth transaction.
Thank you :)

Purchased Madrona Labs Virta & both Soundhack bundles from .at/on

There were a few niggles on the transfer side (absolutely no fault of seller) but he went out of his way to keep me informed throughout. Buy with absolute confidence :tu:

bought Waves Torque from JJ_Jettflow easy Transaction and good pricing..Thank you :tu:

Bought a couple of Maschine expansions from borrachoruso

Perfect transaction, fast and friendly, a pleasure to deal with - many thanks :D

Sold Diva to loverock01 .
Everything went flawlessly.

I bought Waves SSL compressor from JJ_Jettflow .He is a very friendly and helpful guy :tu:
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Bought iZotope RX6 from mindbeet. We've crossed our paths here before, so let me stress this again: Great seller, friendly guy, smoooth transaction. Would love to point out some drawbacks, but I just can't think of any, f***. Seriously, it doesn't get any better than this.

Thanks again for the deal mindbeet :tu:

Did a trade with user Kindred and everything went smoothly. I highly recommend him - thumbs up :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”