If you had to pick just one u-he plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Zebra or Bazille.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

zebra and the one above me cheated
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Zepro.

Zebra HZ or Diva, difficult to choose but I'd be happy with either.

djmino02 wrote:Cool! Thanks for the suggests!

I like the sound of ACE but for me it's just too mind boggling. I found Repro on eBay for pretty good price http://stores.ebay.com/Audio-Computer-G ... 7675.l2563

$129 OBO! I think I saw it recently sell for $115ish.

I need to download the free CM u-he plugins.
U-he does not use the same 'financial model' as most. They don't do sales. But their beta program is very interesting. I got Repro1 for cheap in the beta stage and repro 5 was a free upgrade. No brainer.

The CM plugins are interesting too as are the freebies.

You also want to check out Jrrshop and see if you can get it cheaper there, I don't know about buying off eBay really. I think the 'forum' code works still, or maybe another one? You might get it down to $130.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

braj wrote:You also want to check out Jrrshop and see if you can get it cheaper there, I don't know about buying off eBay really. I think the 'forum' code works still, or maybe another one? You might get it down to $130.
There is a risk in Jrrshop and Audiodeluxe in that you won't be included in their loyality program if you go skimming off to third party dealers.

The other day there was a guy who just bought Aturia V 5, just before the lauch of 6, from a third party.
People who bought from Arturia got a free upgrade to 6 (grace period). He didn't as he didn't buy it from Arturia.

If you're going for the long run you better consider this.

Tyrell Nexus 6
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Stefken wrote:
braj wrote:You also want to check out Jrrshop and see if you can get it cheaper there, I don't know about buying off eBay really. I think the 'forum' code works still, or maybe another one? You might get it down to $130.
There is a risk in Jrrshop and Audiodeluxe in that you won't be included in their loyality program if you go skimming off to third party dealers.

The other day there was a guy who just bought Aturia V 5, just before the lauch of 6, from a third party.
People who bought from Arturia got a free upgrade to 6 (grace period). He didn't as he didn't buy it from Arturia.

I really don't any of that applies to buying an U-he plugin from JRRShop, the license is exactly the same as any U-he license.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

braj wrote:
Stefken wrote:

I really don't any of that applies to buying an U-he plugin from JRRShop, the license is exactly the same as any U-he license.
I don't know how U-he deals with this. Just saying that Arturia f**ked him over. Something to think about. I also experienced a similar thing with Ik Multimedia where they would not grand me on upgrade although I was completely in line with the terms on the website.

If you cut them out, they sometimes get back at you.

Zebra 3

The new Arturia 6 isn't all that impressive looking to me. I don't even think I'd upgrade if I was eligible.

If I had to choose just "one" then it would be Zebra 2 w/TDZ hands down.

As much as I enjoy Bazille, Ace, Diva, Presswerk, Satin, Uhbik, MFM2, Filterscape, Repro I would go with Zebra because of how much value you get in the synthesizer.

It covers a ton of synthesis bases, sounds great, it's easy to use, has low CPU usage, and you can also use an FX version of it.

I should have never sold my copy. I'll be buying it next soon :tu:

Really looking forward to what Zebra 3 has to offer. :hyper:
:borg:

I have had them all at some point or another, all of them lovely and useful.

Zebra and Bazille are over my head, so I don't program them, I tried hard with bazille but I didn't achieve sounds as great as many presets included.

Repro, too simplistic and I am not fixated on the sound of a P05.

Hive, simple, good, several options, a breeze to program. But to VA, there are many like it.

ACE, I think this one has the right balance of sounds/features, not super complex but complex enough not to get bored.

DIVA, soundwise is still my favorite, but I got a Roland System 8 which covers quite a few of the same ground (jupiter, juno, jp8000), but I still a lot of what it can do so I will probably keep it anyway, I have used it on so many tracks.
dedication to flying

This thread should have been a poll...

Return to “Instruments”