3 pieces : ambient guitar improv(new content added)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sjm wrote:
vurt wrote:bagpipe ill agree with, but new age! :o im not a hippy dammit!!!

:hihi:
Maybe you're just mellowing with age? :D
well, im certainly ageing, mirrors don't lie :o

vurt wrote: i reckon i can finish noodling, put the guitar down and go get a pint and sit and listen to myself if i ever get around to live playing :hihi:
...and it makes the "nature breaks" a lot more manageable

love long ass trails! if you asked me what kind of instrument it was I would have never guessed guitar. well done!

but yeah, tis true, all guitar and fx. :)

These are very cool. I love doing things to the sound of my guitar too. I really like the long tails of the last track.

I guess you would recommend the ehx canyon. Strangley enough I hadn't heard of it until today and this is now the second place.

Have you tried it with an eBow?

Well done!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

yes i would recommend the canyon. it has many modes, but im loving the tape delay, looper and deluxe memory man modes big time!
in another post, someone mentioned it sounds like im using actual tape, that's how good they got the tape delay mode :)

then the reverb is pretty good for a basic reverb too (i prefer dirty/weird reverbs personally) the shimmer is nice and has been used a fair bit here. then theres an octave delay, adds an octave below with each repeat. and a few other digital delays.

also a sample and hold function, which is what i saw in the demo vid that made me go out and buy the pedal.

its a hell of a pedal for the price really.

and yes, ebow plus delay, although not got round to any recordings of the canyon and ebow yet...

Those low notes in part 3 swimming around in those repeats are where it's at, nice!

thanks for listening :)
glad you enjoyed :)

Return to “Music Cafe”