RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tappistry wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:
Tappistry wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:MXXX Core will be 50% off from 22nd Jan to 28 Jan
Get another 20% off if you use code MELDA9346328
So thats about $40

(This is a referral coupon but I ultimately stand to gain nothing as I am already an owner of the Everthing Bundle so will get any new updates, upgrades or additional plugins for free)

All Melda plugins are free updates for life

http://www.meldaproduction.com/MXXXCore
So if you own MCreativeFX bundle, would that effectively unlock the rest of the MXX modules in Core?
Only those that are included on MCreativeFX bundle.
So I went and tediously counted. Looks like MCreativeFX would only leave about 7 modules left. Not bad!
Hi Tappistry - any chance you still remember/recorded which 7 modules are in MXXX Core but not MCreativeFX bundle?

Basically reverbs, dynamics and Eqs are missing from the MCreative Bundle......except those it does contain
Amazon: why not use an alternative

bharris22 wrote:
Tappistry wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:
Tappistry wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:MXXX Core will be 50% off from 22nd Jan to 28 Jan
Get another 20% off if you use code MELDA9346328
So thats about $40

(This is a referral coupon but I ultimately stand to gain nothing as I am already an owner of the Everthing Bundle so will get any new updates, upgrades or additional plugins for free)

All Melda plugins are free updates for life

http://www.meldaproduction.com/MXXXCore
So if you own MCreativeFX bundle, would that effectively unlock the rest of the MXX modules in Core?
Only those that are included on MCreativeFX bundle.
So I went and tediously counted. Looks like MCreativeFX would only leave about 7 modules left. Not bad!
Hi Tappistry - any chance you still remember/recorded which 7 modules are in MXXX Core but not MCreativeFX bundle?
Nope, but I have some free time tonight, I'll go look again. I'll update this post later.

soundmodel wrote:I stopped using other (similar) FX packs after trying out Soundtoys.
+1 :tu:

SoundToys are definitely the most used in my studio. You just have to add a reverbs. Best price for bang: Valhalla.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

bharris22--

So it's definitely more than 7 more modules that are missing with the previous MXXXCore with CreativeFX Bundle scenario. Here's the complete list of which modules would be missing from MXXXCore and owning the CreativeFX Bundle Simultaneously:

Bassador MBassador
Character MCharacter
Poly-saturator MPolySaturator
Dynamic equalizer MAutoDynamicEq, MDynamicEq
MFreeformEqualizer MFreeformEqualizer
Freeform Equalizer MFreeformAnalogEq MFreeformAnalogEq
Equalizer MAutoEqualizer, MAutoDynamicEq, MDynamicEq
Equalizer linear-phase MAutoEqualizer, MEqualizerLP
TurboEQ MTurboEQ
Auto-volume MAutoVolume
Drum enhancer MDrumEnhancer
Drum leveler MDrumLeveler
Dynamics MDynamics, MDynamicsMB
Limiter MLimiterX, MLimiterMB
ModernCompressor MModernCompressor
Phatik MPhatik
Spectral dynamics MSpectralDynamics
Transient MTransient, MTransientMB
TurboComp MTurboComp
TurboReverb MTurboReverb
Stereo generator MStereoGenerator
Stereo spread MStereoSpread
Stereo processor MStereoProcessor
Auto-align MAutoAlign
Compare MCompare
Multi-analyzer MMultiAnalyzer
PowerSynth MPowerSynth

Seems like you'd also need the MasteringFX bundle to fill in the rest of the gaps.

Tappistry wrote:bharris22--

So it's definitely more than 7 more modules that are missing with the previous MXXXCore with CreativeFX Bundle scenario. Here's the complete list of which modules would be missing from MXXXCore and owning the CreativeFX Bundle Simultaneously:

Bassador MBassador
Character MCharacter
TurboEQ MTurboEQ
Auto-volume MAutoVolume
Phatik MPhatik
TurboComp MTurboComp
TurboReverb MTurboReverb
Auto-align MAutoAlign
Compare MCompare
PowerSynth MPowerSynth

Seems like you'd also need the MasteringFX bundle to fill in the rest of the gaps.
Supposedly it does include MTurboReverbLE though Ive not seen proof of its existance, even after enquirjng directly in the Melda forum

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

egbert101 wrote:MeldaProduction is probably your best for an all rounder. The Free Bundle is good and the Creative Bundle is better, but overly expensive now. Make sure to buy them with a huge discount when they go on sale, rather than full price.

Otherwise, I actually recommend you buy what you want individually, that way you make sure you have what you want.
Wait for them to go on sale and use the discount code, there ones earlier in this thread.

Never pay full price for a plugin :tu:

FabFilter has bundles (total, fx, mixing, mastering) of high quality audio plugins. Blue Cat Audio offers a freeware bundle which is superb too. The whole Toneboosters collection is great. HOFA has a modular package (which of course can be used as single plugins too) and Zynaptiq offers very crazy creative fx stuff. Vengeance sells 2 bundles (but needs elicenser) and I'd like to mention the Softube bundle as well as Unfiltered Audio.

Be aware of Waves or Meldaproduction bundles since these plugins are so often in sale, they're not worth their full price anymore. If, then buy them in sales exclusively or just use the free stuff.
Last edited by Gregorius on Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'll mention anything from Unfiltered Audio again just because they are amazing.

Tappistry wrote:bharris22--

Bassador MBassador
Character MCharacter
TurboEQ MTurboEQ
Auto-volume MAutoVolume
Phatik MPhatik
TurboComp MTurboComp
TurboReverb MTurboReverb
Auto-align MAutoAlign
Compare MCompare
PowerSynth MPowerSynth

Thank you very much - this is very helpful!

zoogoo wrote:I have u-he and the anarchy effects...
I may be wrong - god knows it’s not unusual, but I think Uhbik owners are going to reap from future overhauls and added effects. Even as-is, it’s a very reasonable deal for what you get, albeit with learning curves for non professionals (like me) on their intricacies. Meaning: I get most commercial effects, but u-he includes dials and options that are for smart people...of which I might be with, say, wrapping a tight burrito, but not the inner workings of u-he’s flanger, just to name one. This makes me realize I need to take the time to read the manual and get this stuff - and play around with them, because for a couple of years, the included presets have done just fine, but I like to know what makes this stuff tick. I’d bet the flanger could deliver in the vein of Microshift if configured correctly.

pattonfreak1 wrote:Dead Duck Audio Free Effects Bundle

Bodhisan wrote:
zoogoo wrote:I have u-he and the anarchy effects...
I may be wrong - god knows it’s not unusual, but I think Uhbik owners are going to reap from future overhauls and added effects. Even as-is, it’s a very reasonable deal for what you get, albeit with learning curves for non professionals (like me) on their intricacies. Meaning: I get most commercial effects, but u-he includes dials and options that are for smart people...of which I might be with, say, wrapping a tight burrito, but not the inner workings of u-he’s flanger, just to name one. This makes me realize I need to take the time to read the manual and get this stuff - and play around with them, because for a couple of years, the included presets have done just fine, but I like to know what makes this stuff tick. I’d bet the flanger could deliver in the vein of Microshift if configured correctly.
Same opinion here :tu:

amfd3423 wrote:
pattonfreak1 wrote:Dead Duck Audio Free Effects Bundle
Another plus one. The basics for free done well. I love the gate and the channel strip.

Return to “Effects”