Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
vaxa
KVRer

6 posts since 10 Mar, 2004, from Ukraine, Kiyv

Postby vaxa; Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:02 pm FS: Slate Digital, Softube, Arturia, Waves, 2CAudio, RobPapen, UVI...

Hi,

I’m selling (name your price to PM) licenses and accounts for the following plugins:

2CAudio [Account] – $100 / €80
    - B2 1.2.1 reverb
    - Breeze 1.2.1 reverb

Arturia Analog Lab 3 – $50 / €40 (transfer licences to your account)
    + Analog Factory
    + Minifilter V

RobPapen [Account] – $50 / €40
    - Rob Papen SubBoomBass
    - Rob Papen RP-Delay
    - Rob Papen RP-Distort
    - Rob Papen PR-AMod

Slate Digital – $175 / €140 (I pay iLok transfer fee)
    - VMR Virtual Tape Machine
    - VMR Virtual Mix Rack (FG-116, FG-401, FG-N, FG-S, The Monster, Revival, Trimmer)

Softube Tube-Tech Classic Bundle – $175 / €140 (I pay iLok transfer fee)
    - Tube-Tech CL 1B Compressor
    - Tube-Tech ME 1B Mid-Range Equalizer
    - Tube-Tech PE 1C "Pultec" Equalizer

Waves [Account] – $100 / €80
    - Waves Silver Bundle
    - Waves C4 Multiband Compressor
    - Waves BassRider
    - Waves VocalRider
    - Waves OneKnob Pumper

UVI Sound Banks – $150 / €120 (I pay iLok transfer fee)
    - Grand Piano Model D
    - Digital Synsations
    - PlugSound
    - X-Treme FX
=====

UVI Toy Museum Collection – SOLD
    - Acoustic Toys
    - Electric Toys

Lennar Digital Sylenth1 – SOLD
    - Sylenth1 )

PayPal only - F&F or add 4% to cover fees.
PM
Last edited by vaxa on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:34 am, edited 16 times in total.
V0RT3X
KVRAF

6890 posts since 3 Jul, 2012, from Canada

Postby V0RT3X; Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:31 am Re: FS: 2CAudio, Artutia, Sylenth1, RobPapen, Slate Digital, Softube, Waves, UVI...

You might want to mention the transfer fees associated with 2CAudio. I copied this from their website.

What is your license transfer policy?
License transfers are handled in the following manner:

1) The original customer communicates the desire to Transfer his SN via sending an email to us using the email address originally used to place the order, which includes his original order number, his SN, and the name and email of the new customer he wishes to transfer to.
2) The original customer surrenders his existing Retail SN, agrees not to use the product any more, and agrees to destroy all copies of the product he has.
3) The Retail SN of the original customer is made invalid by 2CAudio in future updates of the product.
4) The original customer does not retain any special rights to repurchase The Product at any discount in the future. The Product must be repurchased at normal retail price at a later date if desired.

5) There is a fee of 20% of MSRP of The Product which is paid by the new customer.
6) The new customer is given a special web-page to order a new copy of The Product for this license transfer fee.
7) The new customer receives a special SN which is a License Transfer Class SN.
8 ) This new License Transfer Class SN is NOT transferable at any point in the future to another 3rd party. Licenses acquired via transfer are effectively NFR: Not For Resale.
9) This new License Transfer Class SN is eligible for both free and paid updates as well as cross-grade offers in the future life of the product.
10) The new Licensee is entitled to full support of the product, just as is provided to regular Retail customers.

11) License transfers initiated by the original customer are only honored by 2CAudio once all of the above steps have been completed..
vaxa
KVRer

Postby vaxa; Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:51 am Re: FS: 2CAudio, Artutia, Sylenth1, RobPapen, Slate Digital, Softube, Waves, UVI...

Oh, sh ... t!
That's why I no longer want to use software.
You pay, constantly, even when you don't need it anymore you will still pay...
Ok, I dropped the price for 2CAudio.
Lostinthamusic
KVRer

25 posts since 19 Nov, 2010

Postby Lostinthamusic; Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:28 am Re: FS: 2CAudio, Artutia, Sylenth1, RobPapen, Slate Digital, Softube, Waves, UVI...

Check your PMs. I've messaged you about one of them.
-Lost
vaxa
KVRer

Postby vaxa; Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:55 am Re: FS: 2CAudio, Artutia, Sylenth1, RobPapen, Slate Digital, Softube, Waves, UVI...

UP!
PM me to discuss prices and discounts. )
simmo75
KVRian

622 posts since 25 Mar, 2016, from Seattle

Postby simmo75; Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:52 am Re: FS: 2CAudio, Artutia, Sylenth1, RobPapen, Slate Digital, Softube, Waves, UVI...

Can you sell ‘accounts’?
I didn’t realize that was legit.
vaxa
KVRer

Postby vaxa; Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:09 am Re: FS: 2CAudio, Artutia, Sylenth1, RobPapen, Slate Digital, Softube, Waves, UVI...

it does not matter...
chk071
KVRAF

14702 posts since 10 Apr, 2010, from Germany

Postby chk071; Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:12 am Re: FS: 2CAudio, Artutia, Sylenth1, RobPapen, Slate Digital, Softube, Waves, UVI...

Lol.. this is the 3rd time i check this thread now, and Sylenth1 is still gone, even though it's still in the thread title. :) You can change the thread title BTW, just saying.
V0RT3X
KVRAF

6890 posts since 3 Jul, 2012, from Canada

Postby V0RT3X; Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:21 am Re: FS: 2CAudio, Artutia, Sylenth1, RobPapen, Slate Digital, Softube, Waves, UVI...

vaxa wrote:it does not matter...

It depends on what the developer says is ok.

It's really not worth the risk to the buyer if they account gets shut down later when the developer finds out someone else is using it.

IF someone is willing to risk that chance, I'd recommend they do NOT pay with Paypal gift.
vaxa
KVRer

Postby vaxa; Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:47 pm Re: FS: Slate Digital, Softube, Arturia, Waves, 2CAudio, RobPapen, UVI...

Up
vaxa
KVRer

Postby vaxa; Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:25 pm Re: FS: Slate Digital, Softube, Arturia, Waves, 2CAudio, RobPapen, UVI...

vaxa wrote:Up

Price drop for Slate Digital & Softube!

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)