WANTED... Plugins & devopers

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I have a FREE STUUF page on my music website & its features so far, free loops - free download.
I'm looking for anyone who can provide new plugins that are not already marketed/available elsewhere.
if you have a VST Synth/effect/Drum plugin you would like to share for free , please PM me .
You will be given complete credit for your plugin on my site.

Thankyou,

so you're trying to get some free stuff to promote your business by giving out free stuff? you figure this is where smart stuff happens, so you wander in, where some people earn their living this way and asked not only for free product, but also exclusive rights to distribute it. and with a general comportment that may as well have lead with WHADDUP f**k BITCHES

and if not for me it would have been totally ignored forever. not even because the request is insulting, but you presented as at best a waste of time. and not even in a personal way.

the good news is this: i cant assume you are a lost cause doomed for a life of confusion and misery, because you need a lot more information for that. but you couldn't have misread the room and this situation more totally. it is a distinct crowd with developed skills and and using their brains as tools makes them unable to turn off knowing that 80% what come out of your mouth is bullshit, even if you had no idea. they deal with people coming in here constantly with nothing but hubris and asking for gold eggs to be shat in their hands, and acting like what's the big deal anyway i could probably do this stuff too'

thankfully no really wastes time caring too much because an excalation would probably end with people found lazered in half. you probably think i sound pretty cross, but taking time out of my day to write this and lay all this out is actually probably the nicest thing that could have happened. shaking my fist at you mostly from boredome.

so then... get the hell out of here! you're out of your element. f**k you! and maybe stiick to things you are good at. i wouldnt bet it all on a higher education

to be fair your solicitation did not really warrant the response so even though it was mostly true, i take back all the nasty stuff which was catharsis and comedic effect. nothing personal. welcome to kvr!
Last edited by kamalmanzukie on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

:lol:

Can’t believe the OP actually expects people to just give him their hard work so he could “promote” them for his business.

All they get is credit while he gets all the Ad revenue

:roll:
:borg:

You mean like KvR does ? :lol:

AnX wrote:You mean like KvR does ? :lol:
Ah you got me there. :lol:
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote:
AnX wrote:You mean like KvR does ? :lol:
Ah you got me there. :lol:
Not really, Kvr has grown over time and has earned its place as THE plugin forum.

How many of us remember its first tentative steps, I do.
I was a noob myself and lurked in the shadows.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

You want free stuuf from devopers? :ud:

A devoper is a fast developer

VariKusBrainZ wrote: I was a noob myself and lurked in the shadows.
Words to live by. :ud:

So... I give you the plugin. I'm not allowed to release it anywhere else. You will release it for me on your website for free, but you WILL tell people that I'm the one who made it.

Sounds good bro! :phones:

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”