Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased VPS Avenger from AKoelewijn, went fast and smooth, recommended seller!

Sold Addictive Drums 2 to househoppin09. Smooth transaction. Highly recommended.
:tu:
Last edited by Max369 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bought the Hornet Autogain Pro Mk2 from parlopower. Smooth transaction and good deal :tu:

Purchased Eventide UltraReverb & UltraChannel bundle from jameszprod01, received the SN and license key in a decent time, and installed and registered the plugins without any issues. Good seller.

Stan Navi wrote:I bought U-He Repro from bjm4tt.
Smooth deal. Great seller!
Thanks Stan, nice dealing with you! :)

Sold "Prospect Haze" to dysyn1.
A great buyer that's good to deal with!
:tu:

Bought bx_digital V2 from martinjuenke and Hive from dpdug, both friendly and reliable sellers, highly recommended.

Sold a Plugin Alliance item to Pingafuego in a swift, smooth problem-free deal. Communication was friendly, helpful and timely throughout.

I would be very happy to recommend this member; he seemed an organized , thorough and efficient buyer making quick payment and keeping me informed of progress . A model transaction from Pingafuego, who I would be delighted to deal with again. Thanks .

kopa wrote:Bought bx_digital V2 from martinjuenke and Hive from dpdug, both friendly and reliable sellers, highly recommended.
The deal with kopa was quick, smooth and professional. Recommended buyer!

Purchased Prospect Haze Maschine expansion pack from BBFG#. Very quick and smooth transaction.

Bought Sylenth1 from modernrockstar. Everything went great. modernrockstar made an extra effort in contacting LennarDigital to make sure the license transfer was going to be successful and sorting out the details of that.

Sold my Arturia V Collection 6 license to ttamelbon who was excellent to deal with. :tu: :tu:

Go Arturia V Collection 6 from Ed A. Everything went absolutely smoothly with no problems. He kept me updated on the whole transfer process via screen captures, and gave me every indication of his trustworthiness.

Thanks again for everything, Ed

Matt

Just bought a Softube Drawmer 1973 from Soman. Easy smooth transaction. A recommended seller.
Jon

Traded a plug-in with andre9701 - a smooth transaction and a great person to deal with. Absolutely recommended!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”