Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Proteinshake wrote:Sold NI The Mouth to dandezebra .. real pleasure doing business with! :tu:
Purchased The Mouth from Proteinshake. Very fast communication and a highly recommended buyer for sure.

Bought Reaktor 6 and Kick 2 from bjm4tt - super smooth deal!

jrdrake wrote:Bought Reaktor 6 and Kick 2 from bjm4tt - super smooth deal!
Thanks for the deal to jrdrake, highly recommended buyer!

kvraudioinc (xerisonic) purchased Lindell Audio 7X-500 from axembler via this listing:

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=498671

Good transaction. Smooth and quick.
Last edited by xerisonic on Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Soman thanks. I have bought from him Arousor. Everything is great. I recommend for cooperation with him.

Bought VPS Avenger from mikebenson... smooth transaction, great communication, pleasure to work with. A safe bet!

DrW
"I don't need a signature, do I?"

Bought Output Movement from hivkorn
great communication, quick transaction, helpful after sale also. highly recommended.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Misunderstanding with krucialgrindin re: the support period for the Bitwig license he was selling, but he gave me a refund, and kept me updated, no problem!

Bought Output Exhale from Batcat; a very nice seller to deal with. Kept me informed throughout the process.

Sold Kilohearts Gate to madhadder68!

Prompt payment and smooth transaction!

Thanx madhadder68!!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Sold BioTeck synth to kääriäinen!

Prompt payment and excellent to deal with!

Thanx kääriäinen !!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Bought Movement from !jC

Very smooth transaction. Total time between payment and delivery was less than an hour. And he gave easy to follow instructions to activate. Much appreciated :tu:

Bought NI Massive from yobare who is a friendly and trusty trader. Everything went smooth so I highly recommend him :tu:

Bought some EZX Toontrack stuff from Lazylefteye good seller !

Bought Studio One Pro V3 from cclarry. Great transaction, super-fast transfer! Great guy!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”