GRM Tools Creative bundle busted installer

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
Ah_Dziz
KVRAF
2353 posts since 2 Jul, 2005

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:03 pm

Grabbed this today, mostly for grain spaces, and it appears that it's installing the wrong files. Everything is where it's supposed to be as far as my Ilok and my Ilok account (the license for "GRM tools creative" is on my Physical Ilok). When I launch any of the standalone or the plugins it gives me an error to the effect of " you need to insert an Ilok with a license for grm tools spaces, ( or evolution, or classic) bundle" with each error corresponding to the bundle that the plugin was originally in.
The installer says it was created yesterday. I was wondering if anybody has an older version of the creative bundle installer I could try out. My guess is that they uploaded a new version to the store and the dll files they put in the installer are keyed to the bigger bundle licenses instead of the creative bundle license. I talked to the company and the guy said he'd talk to the developer on Monday. I'd just like to try out some older versions to see if my hypothesis is correct (and also to play around with the plugins).
So if anyone has a copy of the windows installer that was built before yesterday that I could try, I'd very much appreciate if you could shoot me a copy. This seems like it should be legit as the full version installers are just in their store for anyone to download. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks
JJ
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Ah_Dziz
KVRAF

Re: GRM Tools Creative bundle busted installer

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:33 pm

Thanks lxegs. The links are dead though. Maybe they are mid update on their site and store. I can't download half the demos on the site.

Anybody have a Creative bundle installer hanging out on their hard drive that I could get a copy of?

JJ

lxegs
KVRist
126 posts since 28 Jan, 2011

Post Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:22 am

they changed links , here are new one i found :

https://inagrm.com/var/inagrm/storage/d ... ive_PC.zip

https://inagrm.com/var/inagrm/storage/d ... c.mpkg.zip --> file @ 0, seems a bug @ INA GRM

Ah_Dziz
KVRAF

Post Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:46 am

The guy I talked to from the company said their new site sucks and they're having lots of trouble with it and the store. The license I just bough came from jrr shop instead of directly from them because it wouldn't accept my old password and wouldn't accept the link that they emailed me to change it.

Ah_Dziz
KVRAF

Post Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:19 am

I guess I'll be waiting til Monday to get theses running.

Ah_Dziz
KVRAF

Post Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:05 pm

Someone sent me an installer. Hopefully it will work until I can get the latest greatest versions from GRM.

Thanks you guys.
JJ

Ah_Dziz
KVRAF

Post Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:42 pm

Got it working. If anybody is planning on buying any GRM tools stuff just know that their website is jacked up.

Barry Modern
KVRer
5 posts since 26 Nov, 2015

Post Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:01 am

Hello Ah_Dziz,

Glad to hear you got up and working.

If anyone else is having problems here is the link for the Creative Bundle download:

https://inagrm.com/en/store/product/19/creative

GRM has undergoing a complete re-write of their site and there are some areas that are not working as well as they should.

This is not really their fault as they are part of a much larger structure that has control of this re-write. They are hoping it will all be put in order very soon, as it is very frustrating for them as well.

Best regards,

Barry

Plugivery.com

ontol
KVRian
1135 posts since 29 Jun, 2012

Post Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:25 am

A side note:

I built a new system and when reinstalling everything, had trouble finding a download for GRM Shuffle, which is normally part of a bundle.

I got the plug from Don't Crack, so on a whim I contacted them and they fixed me up in a matter of about an hour.

Never sweat a purchase from Plugivery/Don't Crack, great support.

nusound mind
KVRist
105 posts since 21 Jan, 2017

Post Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:33 pm

I'm having issues downloading the classics 3 bundle, the above link does not work. It downloads incomplete or is interrupted. Attempted around 10 times at this point. Also opened ticket at Plugivery but have no word yet. Any help would be much appreciated.

-edit- on around the 11th attempt it worked. I don't know why or why I kept trying tbh but problem solved. That GRM site is def. ditzy though.

Return to “Effects”